• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Fred Daniel Yam

Fred Daniel Yam

• Thinks dead fish can drool

Member: 20078

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:19 AM

So my pieces arrived on time and I went nuts and started building. Here it is:

Trekking through the woods, I finally reached my destination, The Hall of the Damned. Following the Imperium's conquests of the lands beyond, they had put in place Lords who watched over parts of the land. Belarius was one such Lord, I had served with him in the Imperium Army, however, he was swayed by the powers of Chaos and renounced the Imperium as heretics and disappeared into the forests of Avalonia, recruiting members for his cult. He was found and his throne room destroyed, now he reigns over the ruins, a revived amalgamation of necromancy and chaos.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The front door had been smashed down and as I stepped over it, the air went cold.

Posted Image

"Ahhhh Harkenshire, long time no see."
"You know I didn't come here for tea Belarius, that Earth element is keeping you alive and I need it."
"Now, now Harkenshire, you know I don't like dying too much."
"Then I will take it by force."

Posted Image

"Then come and get it."

Posted Image

He snapped his fingers and the four statues came to life behind me.

Posted Image

The black and silver ones charged instantly and I parried with ease as I was pinned against the wall, I had to take them down and quick.

Posted Image

I sliced Silver's head off and ducked just in time to evade Purple's swing...

Posted Image

and managed to stab Black up the chest and kick Purple away.....

Posted Image

throwing my metal shield at Purple, crushing his chestplate and chest in one go...

Posted Image

grabbing my sword and then stabbing Blue through the eyeslits, killing "him" instantly.

Posted Image

"I must say, I taught you well Harkenshire. But how will you face against me?"
The air shimmered around us as he manipulated the fabrics of time and space.

I was dressed in my Imperium uniform and him back to his old human self.
"Shall we?"
"Let's."
I jumped onto his shield, somersaulting off and throwing my sword at him, impaling him.
Posted Image

I retrieved the element and left as the Hall collapsed.

Posted Image

FIN.

"Your mind is a curious combination of insanity and genius. I simply removed the genius."

Playing as William Harkenshire in Sandy's Heroica RPG Stats

#2 soccerkid6

soccerkid6

• Mitgardia's moccing machine

Member: 20775

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:36 PM

The interior of the Hall looks pretty good, but the landscaping outside could use a little work.
Nice fight scenes, and the cheese slope patterns on the floor work nicely, I'm not sure about the orange? tiles.
Overall a very nice scene  :thumbup:
Sir Glorfindel of Mitgardia, Architect Regent of Valholl, Officer of Valholl, Treasurer of the Valholl Mason's guild, Economic Titan, Knight of Valholl, Mason Teacher, Shadow Rider, Gentlefolk, in the Guilds of Historica
Here is my website: http://brickbuilt.org
My flickr: link
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

John 14:6, Jesus answered, "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

#3 NiceMarmot

NiceMarmot

• Constellation Encyclopedia

Member: 14945

Posted 14 May 2012 - 05:02 PM

Good fighting pics. And I like the floor tiles and mosaics. I really like the way the third picture is shot through a doorway; that's a great composition. Was there a bit of backstory before on how Harkenshire knows where to go to find the crystal? It does look a bit like you had to build it in a rush, but good job overall.
Tafik Regex Marmota, Kaliphlin Guild, Master Cartographer

#4 de Gothia

de Gothia

• Still really, really, REALLY wants to join Nocturnus.

Member: 18035

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:59 PM

As NM says those fighting scenes is great! That posing of the minifigures is great! The sorrounding terrain is a little plain though, maybe some plates and other colours to spice it up?!  :classic:

de Gothia of Avalonia

My Flickr

#5 Fred Daniel Yam

Fred Daniel Yam

• Thinks dead fish can drool

Member: 20078

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:53 PM

View PostNiceMarmot, on 14 May 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

Good fighting pics. And I like the floor tiles and mosaics. I really like the way the third picture is shot through a doorway; that's a great composition. Was there a bit of backstory before on how Harkenshire knows where to go to find the crystal? It does look a bit like you had to build it in a rush, but good job overall.
Thanks! The pieces arrived last minute and I had not much time to build anymore.  :sad:

View Postde Gothia, on 15 May 2012 - 05:59 PM, said:

As NM says those fighting scenes is great! That posing of the minifigures is great! The sorrounding terrain is a little plain though, maybe some plates and other colours to spice it up?!  :classic:
I hate landscaping.  :tongue:

"Your mind is a curious combination of insanity and genius. I simply removed the genius."

Playing as William Harkenshire in Sandy's Heroica RPG Stats

#6 Gabe

Gabe

• Green capital G

Member: 12135

Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:58 AM

I like the idea you had going on with the tortured skeleton throne, and floor is nice too. The fight scenes are detailed as well. But i feel that you could have raised the walls up a fraction, and as deGothia says, perhaps a touch of landscaping could really bring the surroundings to life. Best of luck in the voting!  :classic:
Erudhalion Sansael, Admiral of the Kaliphlin fleet. Peregrinus for Kaliphlin!
Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image   Posted Image

#7 Si-MOCs

Si-MOCs

• SPACESHIP! SPACESHIP! SPACESHIP!

Member: 16567

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:27 AM

Epic fight scene!

haha Really nice.

The cannon and floors were nicely done, but yeah some exterior work would have added a bit much. Though I'm guessing you had too much fun on the fight scene. :rofl:
Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image Posted Image
I'd seek professional help - but I spent the money on LEGO. | flickr

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users