Players only please!
Everybody cheers as Meahon Doughal's face is revealed to be that of a Kensmy Assassin! But...
Lady Eleanor Quin Fry appears quickly and apologizes.
"No no no," She shakes her head and taps her wand on the deck railing, "Sometimes the spells get a bit glitchy. Sorry about this! "
Everyone is frozen in horror and bewilderment (and some joy) as Meahon Doughal is revealed to be Lady Lotus Chen.
"But really," Lady Lotus Chen says as she falls, "Somebody's ... hand ... chaaaanged ... coooooloooooooooors!"
"You are a God-damn twit!" Shanalon Dairne shouts as she watches Lady Lotus Chen disappear below the ship.
Late at night, Little Red Riding Hood is looking rather sad and lost out in the moonlight. Office Dumble doesn't notice as he stares intently up at the heavens.
King Finnerty D. Colsh rides up on his bicycle.
"Are you lost, little girl?" He asks.
"Yes," Red says, "I got lost on my way to Granny's and I'm being chased by a wolf."
Lord Levi Gunnin comes by carrying a wooden cross and some flowers.
"Are you lost, little girl?" He asks.
"Yes," Red says, "I got lost on my freakin' way to Granny's and I'm being chased by a freakin' wolf! Why do I have to repeat my freakin' self?"
"Come with us," The King says, "We'll help you find your Granny."
Not too long after, Chief Grumble rescues the beautiful Little Green Swimming Fin from a nasty wolf shark...although that may just be some dream he's having.
Not long before the morning, unable to find Granny, the three men lead Little Red Riding Hood safely back to the quarters to protect her from the threat of the wolf.
"Come Red," King Finnerty D. Colsh says gently, "We'll get you a cookie and some milk before you go to sleep. Someone will guard your door tonight and we'll find your Granny in the morning."
"OK," a teary-eyed red sniffles, "I do hope that Big Bad Wolf hasn't found Granny first!"
As the men step out of sight, Eregor removes the mask.
"Yipes, this mask is hot!" Eregor gasps as he gets some relief.
"Come Red," one of the men says, "Your bedtime snack is ready."
Eregor wipes the sweat out of his eyes and puts the mask back on.
"Coming!" He says.
And then, ... um ...
In the morning, everyone is horrified and delighted to see Shanalon Dairne eviscerated and hung from the ship's cargo net.
"Oh no!" Someone cries, "She was the bargiest!"
"Actually," someone else says, "She was kind of a twat."
"True," yet another someone chimes in, "but she was working hard for the barge. This is a very bad day for us!"
"Are you kidding?" Another sand-green person replies, "This is a great day for us...oh, oops...I mean horrible. Terrible day. Bad."
"Who said that?"
"Not me. Somebody else."
Lady Eleanor Quin Fry appears and reveals the true identity of Shanalon Dairne.
"Unfortunately we have lost Lord Levi Gunnin," Lady Eleanor says sadly, "but don't lose hope! This is a setback, but not all is lost. Continue to work hard and you can defeat the evil among us."
And with that she and the torso of Lord Levi Gunnin disappeared.
As the HMS Brutal sails off into the day, Lord Hildebrand Weaselton laughs maniacally from the perch of the ship's figurehead...
Day Four has begun. You may not vote in the first 24 hours.
assumed by Bob
assumed by CallMePieOrDie
assumed by Cecilie
Cuthber Neal Memlow,
assumed by Cornelius Murdock
assumed by Fugazi
Jane Phoebe Barnell,
assumed by JimButcher
assumed by Pandora
assumed by Zepher
Ruben Castleton, / Barag
assumed by Rick, convicted on Day Two.
Darberis Gibbon, / Queen Vivian Coulahan Colsh
assumed by Dragonator, murdered on Night Two. 1/3
Meahon Doughal, / Lady Lotus Chen
assumed by MetroiD, convicted on Day Three.
Shanalon Dairne, / Lord Levi Gunnin
assumed by Shadows, murdered on Night Three.
Role PM format:
Alter Ego: image
Affiliation: Royal Court or Kensmy Assassins
Night Action: Everyone has one and they're named inconsistently. Some are movie titles, some are random combos of letters and numbers. Some are named wrong, like a vigilante who's action is actually tracker, etc. So, let the odd role-claiming begin. This is all being laid out so that nobody can attempt to use the structure of the role PM or game to their advantage. All the Town PMs contain the text "but don’t let anyone know because they’re looking for the King and the royal family. If they kill them, they win. Are you a good decoy?"
You win when all the Kensmy Clan Assassins are killed.
You win when your team kills the three members of the Royal Family: King Finnerty D. Colsh, Queen Vivian Coulahan Colsh and Prince Nathaniel Kieanan Colsh.
Best of luck!
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Royal Court or the Kensmy Assassins. To win the game, the Royal Court must kill off all the Kensmy Assassins, while the Kensmy Assassins need only to kill the members of the Royal Family: King Finnerty D. Colsh, Queen Vivian Coulahan Colsh and Prince Nathaniel Kieanan Colsh. Any third party player will have win conditions that are detailed in their role PM...
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character (Player). Naturally, unproxying a vote is also possible. The player with the most votes is lynched. In the case of a tie, there will be no lynch.
- A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will not end when a majority vote has been reached. If there is time left, a majority vote can be over-turned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage, or they will not be accepted, no exceptions.
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details and pictures of your character and role, as well as any night action results. As such, claiming your alter ego is also a violation of this rule. Claiming to be a member of the Royal Family does not violate that as that is part of role-claiming. Saying you're the King, Queen or Prince is allowed. Saying you're Barag (or whatever alter ego) is not. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage. (Due to the concept role-claiming should be done with great caution. Another reason the roles have all been laid out is because verification by role-claiming is incredibly hard and extremely risky for the Town.)
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
- If you are converted, you must accept your new affiliation. If it's proven that you gave up your new team after conversion, the whole game will be null and you will most likely not to be asked to play one of my games again.
- You may not edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM. Please please please use only the confirmation PM I sent you to communicate with me. All new conversations regarding the game will be deleted.
- Violation of the above rules will result in automatic death.