Players only please!
Ruben Castleton's disguise fades away and he is revealed to be none other than Barag, a Kensmy Clan Assassin.
"I'll be back!" Barag cries as the silver plank drops him off into the clouds, "This God will resurrect me!"
"He better not," answers Shanalon Dairne, "I'll fucking kill him!"
Everyone cheers as Barag drops out of sight.
Late in the night, Lord Hildebrand Weaselton finds Lady Eleanor Quin Fry producing a clown from her magic wand.
"What on Earth is this nonsense?" Lord Weaselton asks, "Is this another joke?"
"One of the passengers can't masturbate without a clown," Lady Eleanor explains, "if you really must know..."
"You certainly do care about everyone's well being," Lord Weaselton scoffs.
"You've certainly chosen a life of treachery and evil-doing," Lady Eleanor counters, "I'm perfectly happy with my choice to care."
Queen Vivian Coulahan Colsh runs down the stairs with Silas Gil Large the jester in close pursuit. They are both giggling and panting.
"She has more than one nightgown?" Lord Hildebrand Weaselton snorts, "Seriously, what is this about? I get it. They're lovers, right? If you kill one the other one dies. Is that it? Or is it just a damn joke?"
"Oh, Hildebrand," Lady Eleanor sighs, "It's not too late to turn things around and join the noble cause and save the remaining members of the Royal Family."
"Oh my heart grew three sizes this day," Lord Weaselton laughs, "Did you really think that would work?"
Throughout the night there are short periods of activity on deck.
Prince Nathaniel Kienan Colsh has a nightmare...about clowns...and goes looking for his mother.
Officer Dumble sneaks out to swipe a jar of applesauce from the ship's ample food store.
Queen Vivian and Silas Large wait for the results of a pregnancy test.
And close to the morning, Eregor slinks out of the shadows and stalks his intended target.
In the morning everyone is shocked to find Darberis Gibbon (Dragonator) dead on the deck. She was stabbed to death during the night.
"I'm sorry to say we lost a loyal member last night," Lady Eleanor Quin Fry announces to the shocked (and some secretly delighted) passengers of the HMS Brutal.
Lady Eleanor reveals Darberis's true identity to be Queen Vivian Coulahan Colsh.
"My Mom!" Someone cries.
"My Wife!" Another person cries.
"The mother of my un-born clown child!" Yet another person shrieks.
"Ha ha, fuckers!" A gravelly, sand green voice says.
Everybody looks around, but nobody can identify who said what.
In a flash of magic, Lady Eleanor and the deceased Queen disappear, leaving the passengers of the HMS Brutal to discuss what to do next.
Day Three has begun. You may not vote in the first 24 hours.
assumed by Bob
assumed by CallMePieOrDie
assumed by Cecilie
Cuthber Neal Memlow,
assumed by Cornelius Murdock
assumed by Fugazi
Jane Phoebe Barnell,
assumed by JimButcher
assumed by MetroiD
assumed by Pandora
assumed by Shadows
assumed by Zepher
Ruben Castleton, / Barag
assumed by Rick, convicted on Day Two.
Darberis Gibbon, / Queen Vivian Coulahan Colsh
assumed by Dragonator, murdered on Night Two. 1/3
Role PM format:
Alter Ego: image
Affiliation: Royal Court or Kensmy Assassins
Night Action: Everyone has one and they're named inconsistently. Some are movie titles, some are random combos of letters and numbers. Some are named wrong, like a vigilante who's action is actually tracker, etc. So, let the odd role-claiming begin. This is all being laid out so that nobody can attempt to use the structure of the role PM or game to their advantage. All the Town PMs contain the text "but don’t let anyone know because they’re looking for the King and the royal family. If they kill them, they win. Are you a good decoy?"
You win when all the Kensmy Clan Assassins are killed.
You win when your team kills the three members of the Royal Family: King Finnerty D. Colsh, Queen Vivian Coulahan Colsh and Prince Nathaniel Kieanan Colsh.
Best of luck!
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Royal Court or the Kensmy Assassins. To win the game, the Royal Court must kill off all the Kensmy Assassins, while the Kensmy Assassins need only to kill the members of the Royal Family: King Finnerty D. Colsh, Queen Vivian Coulahan Colsh and Prince Nathaniel Kieanan Colsh. Any third party player will have win conditions that are detailed in their role PM...
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character (Player). Naturally, unproxying a vote is also possible. The player with the most votes is lynched. In the case of a tie, there will be no lynch.
- A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will not end when a majority vote has been reached. If there is time left, a majority vote can be over-turned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage, or they will not be accepted, no exceptions.
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details and pictures of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage. (Due to the concept role-claiming should be done with great caution. Another reason the roles have all been laid out is because verification by role-claiming is incredibly hard and extremely risky for the Town.)
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
- If you are converted, you must accept your new affiliation. If it's proven that you gave up your new team after conversion, the whole game will be null and you will most likely not to be asked to play one of my games again.
- You may not edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM. Please please please use only the confirmation PM I sent you to communicate with me. All new conversations regarding the game will be deleted.
- Violation of the above rules will result in automatic death.