Players only please!
"I'm horny for your pie my dear!" Silas Gil Large chuckles as he chases the Queen.
"Quiet, silly!" Queen Vivian Coulahan Colsh laughs as she runs across the deck of the HMS Brutal, "My husband will hear."
As the adulterers continue their game, Lord Hildebrand Weaselton and Lady Eleanor Quin Fry appear in a flash of magic light.
"Damn you woman!" Lord Hildebrand Weaselton curses, "How do you always know what I'm about to do?"
"We've cast our spells, Hildebrand," Lady Eleanor admonishes him, "The rules are set. There should be no interference from you."
"Really dear," Lady Eleanor says, somewhat softer, "It's time you let go of your grudge against the King. He's not the reason our marriage ended."
"Oh we need to bring exposition and depth into our characters?" Lord Hildebrand laughs, "Why? We're only NPCs. Why not show all of the action happening below deck?"
"What do you want?" Lady Eleanor asks, "More Queen/Jester sex?"
"Will you do that thing with your horn and my pie?" Queen Vivian asks excitedly, "Does that get your juices flowing the way it does mine?"
"I see it does!" Queen Vivian squeals with delight.
"What is this crap?" Lord Weaselton scoffs, "Is it part of the game? Or is it just some joke? Where'd she get a nightgown? Did she pack a trunk or something?"
He's interrupted by a shrill scream.
Queen Vivian screams with delight!
"I don't know why you juggling your horn and my pie turns me on so much!" Queen Vivian titters with excitement.
"It could be one of a few things," Lady Eleanor postulates, "It could be a warning that the Queen and Jester are connected. It could be the host just fucking with the people playing the Jester and the Queen. You know, showing them to make them think something's going to happen to them. Or it could just be Hinckley jokes."
"Well, that's absurd!" Lord Weaselton scoffs, "Will there be any indication as to whether or not it's just some joke?"
In the morning, everyone was accounted for.
"Hey silly frog, shoo!" Meahon Doughal chases the little varmint across the deck, "I thought you were just part of the figurehead. Weird..."
Wait, everyone's accounted for?
Yup, look. There's Charles Pleasance, Bess Bulton, Polly Altamont, Ruben Castleton, Darberis Gibbon and Meahon Doughal...
...and over here we have Cuthber Neal Memlow, Jane Phoebe Barnell, Fairon Garzi, Shanalon Dairne, Zerard Wolfe and Clemence Blanchfield. That's everyone.
"Great!" Someone yells, "Now that role call's over, let's have some breakfast! Clemence!!"
Clemence Blanchfield scowls, "Just because I'm wearing an apron doesn't mean I'm your damn cook!"
Clemence looks down at her hands.
"Oh, oops, I stand corrected," Clemence says, "It appears I've made some sort of cinnamon rolls or something. They smell great! What d'ya know?"
Day Two has begun. You may not vote in the first 24 hours.
Make sure you use your Alter Ego avatar and not your character avatar. The point is to hide your real identity.
assumed by Bob
assumed by CallMePieOrDie
assumed by Cecilie
Cuthber Neal Memlow,
assumed by Cornelius Murdock
assumed by Dragonator
assumed by Fugazi
Jane Phoebe Barnell,
assumed by JimButcher
assumed by MetroiD
assumed by Pandora
assumed by Rick
assumed by Shadows
assumed by Zepher
Role PM format:
Alter Ego: image
Affiliation: Royal Court or Kensmy Assassins
Night Action: Everyone has one and they're named inconsistently. Some are movie titles, some are random combos of letters and numbers. Some are named wrong, like a vigilante who's action is actually tracker, etc. So, let the odd role-claiming begin. This is all being laid out so that nobody can attempt to use the structure of the role PM or game to their advantage. All the Town PMs contain the text "but don’t let anyone know because they’re looking for the King and the royal family. If they kill them, they win. Are you a good decoy?"
You win when all the Kensmy Clan Assassins are killed.
You win when your team kills the three members of the Royal Family: King Finnerty D. Colsh, Queen Vivian Coulahan Colsh and Prince Nathaniel Kieanan Colsh.
Best of luck!
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Royal Court or the Kensmy Assassins. To win the game, the Royal Court must kill off all the Kensmy Assassins, while the Kensmy Assassins need only to kill the members of the Royal Family: King Finnerty D. Colsh, Queen Vivian Coulahan Colsh and Prince Nathaniel Kieanan Colsh. Any third party player will have win conditions that are detailed in their role PM...
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character (Player). Naturally, unproxying a vote is also possible. The player with the most votes is lynched. In the case of a tie, there will be no lynch.
- A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will not end when a majority vote has been reached. If there is time left, a majority vote can be over-turned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage, or they will not be accepted, no exceptions.
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details and pictures of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage. (Due to the concept role-claiming should be done with great caution. Another reason the roles have all been laid out is because verification by role-claiming is incredibly hard and extremely risky for the Town.)
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
- If you are converted, you must accept your new affiliation. If it's proven that you gave up your new team after conversion, the whole game will be null and you will most likely not to be asked to play one of my games again.
- You may not edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM. Please please please use only the confirmation PM I sent you to communicate with me. All new conversations regarding the game will be deleted.
- Violation of the above rules will result in automatic death.