Sign in to follow this  
LEGOman273

Teaser For My Next MOC

Well...seeing as it's in Sci-Fi, I'm gonna guess Doctor Who. I don't bow the show, so I may be way off... I do know he has dark hair.

My first guess was Torchwood because that chap has a bit of a Captain Jack smirk. But no trenchcoat and the red hair doesn't really fit. So instead my guess is....

tumblr_kw0q2350gu1qab952o1_400.jpg

Although I was thinking that X-files isn't really "scene" based and would be hard to Moc, but I guess either Mulder's Office/Basement or some kind of Alien Conquest encounter might work!

Edited by Ash

My first guess was Torchwood because that chap has a bit of a Captain Jack smirk. But no trenchcoat and the red hair doesn't really fit. So instead my guess is....

*snip*

Although I was thinking that X-files isn't really "scene" based and would be hard to Moc, but I guess either Mulder's Office/Basement or some kind of Alien Conquest encounter might work!

Ooh, that is a good guess. That makes more sense. The suit...the red hair. I retract my Who vote and go with Ash. :laugh:

Good guesses. The MOC will be up soon, so you can see if you are right.

Just a note: This pic is not part of a larger MOC, but simply a backdrop for the 'Figs.

Edited by LEGOman273

Good guesses. The MOC will be up soon, so you can see if you are right.

Just a note: This pic is not part of a larger MOC, but simply a backdrop for the 'Figs.

MOLDER AND SCULLY!THE X FILES