Sign in to follow this  
Horry

[MOC} Ye ol' Sail Patcher

[pid][/pid]213A

Good day to you folks!

You did receive a broadside over your weather deck or encountered a nasty tropical storm but there is no ship yard in your vicinity? Don't worry, "Ye ol' Sail Patcher" is much nearer - in the next small settlement or colony!

Comments and criticism appreciated, as always!

6982562688_83ffec92ee_b.jpg

SailPatcher01 von HMSCentaur auf Flickr

7128647515_a3f4f373b8_z.jpg

SailPatcher02 von HMSCentaur auf Flickr

6982562506_dc7768bc70_z.jpg

SailPatcher03 von HMSCentaur auf Flickr

7128647227_aa41c3f3a0_z.jpg

SailPatcher04 von HMSCentaur auf Flickr

6982562634_ba97a437f1_z.jpg

Loom von HMSCentaur auf Flickr

Great MOC Horry. This is a great look into the under workings of the Pirates world. Pillaging is easy as long as your sails are in tip top shape.

Seeing this MOC makes me thing back to the PotC movies and I wonder what else could be conjured up along the same lines.

You integrated those not LEGO bits really seamlessly.

Very nice. I especially like the lamp; I haven't seen that done before with the bottom round tile.

Great details and a good theme.

Very nice, looks like an honorable profession :pir-classic:

small moc with very nice effects. I really love it Horry! Makes me wanna build in the Pirate realm again ...

Thank you all for your kind replies! I am trying to improve my building-style for land-based MOCs at the moment and it seems to pay off :pir-blush:

Seeing this MOC makes me thing back to the PotC movies and I wonder what else could be conjured up along the same lines.

I know what you mean. I am trying to build some other "every-day pirate" MOCs and this was one of the first things that came to my mind apart from things like smitheries and prisons...

Very nice. I especially like the lamp; I haven't seen that done before with the bottom round tile.

thanks. The lamp design is actually used quite commonly amongst the classic-pirate members and I have not invented this. But I don't know who came up with it first...

small moc with very nice effects. I really love it Horry! Makes me wanna build in the Pirate realm again ...

Do it! All times are good for building pirate MOCs :pir_laugh2: