Sign in to follow this  
chroute

MOC: Yellow town house

indexed.gif B-RV-14D

It's been quiet a while since I've posted something, but I now present my yellow MOC to you . I built this house about a year ago, but I've never got around to taking pictures of it and I've recently updated the interior. Here it is:

yellow_town_house.jpg

Even though I'm not really a fan of yellow I decided it was time to turn my two beach houses from TLG into a creation of my own.

The next pictures show the back and the front of the house in a little bit more detail.

the_front_of_the_house.jpg

the_back_of_the_house.jpg

The space inside the building is very small so the interior is a little bit crammed. I tried to include everything you need in a home. There is one major flaw, I had to leave the staircases out in order to fit in all the other things that you see now.

The ground floor includes a kitchen, a dining area and a lounging area:

the_ground_floor.jpg

The first floor has a tiny bathroom (with a sink, toilet and shower), and the rest is a sort of library/study. There is also a door to the balcony at the back of the house.

the_first_floor.jpg

Finally we have the second floor where the master bedroom (the only bedroom actually, due to the limited space) is situated.

the_master_bedroom.jpg

I also have two pictures where you can see the view when you look through the two doors of the ground floor:

looking_through_the_doors.jpg

I hope you like and I look forward to hearing your comments and ideas for improvement.

Chroute

Great townhouse chroute. I think the overall design, interior, and other small details are just awesome. :classic:

I love the little sun room on the back. :wub:

Great MOC!

It's nice to see someone taking the time to adapt the CREATOR sets.....and you furnished it :wub:

Nice little addition to the back with the conservatory/sun room/garden room.

I'm a conformist!!

Very nice town house 'chroute' :classic: , interesting to see how you have packed the building full of items especially the bathroom ! :wink:

Great townhouse chroute. I think the overall design, interior, and other small details are just awesome. :classic:

I love the little sun room on the back. :wub:

Great MOC!

It's nice to see someone taking the time to adapt the CREATOR sets.....and you furnished it :wub:

Nice little addition to the back with the conservatory/sun room/garden room.

I'm a conformist!!

Very nice town house 'chroute' :classic: , interesting to see how you have packed the building full of items especially the bathroom ! :wink:

Thank you for the nice comments!

I really like the exterior, particularly the back with that glazed conservatory. The interior is also very nice, although a bit cramped, as you say - but it's hard to get around that when you've got such limited space to work with. Shame about the stairs, those are for me a must in any modular :)

Yes, finally some really good way to use the yellow bricks!!!

Sweet house!