Players only please!
The thick clouds dissipate and leave the disguised travelers in a clear blue sky miles above an unknown ocean.
Zerard Wolfe finds a set of bagpipes and serenades a very shy Bess Bulton. They don't know who the other is, in actuality, but everyone is testing the waters with their new companions. You know what they say: There's no way to test the waters like a bagpipe serenade.
Several of the passengers play cards to pass some time.
Others raid the ample food store and chat amongst themselves. The conversation, however, is somewhat guarded, as people are afraid to reveal too much. At some point in the day, they have to choose someone to walk the silver plank at sunset.
Ruben Castleton has just one question for Jane Phoebe Barnell.
"So, you need two sets of goggles there?" He asks.
The HMS Brutal sails on silently into unkown territory... well, almost silently. There is some gear grinding and breeze blowing and stuff like that...people talking.
Day One has begun. You may not vote in the first 24 hours.
Make sure you use your Alter Ego avatar and not your character avatar. The point is to hide your real identity.
assumed by Bob
assumed by CallMePieOrDie
assumed by Cecilie
Cuthber Neal Memlow,
assumed by Cornelius Murdock
assumed by Dragonator
assumed by Fugazi
Jane Phoebe Barnell,
assumed by JimButcher
assumed by MetroiD
assumed by Pandora
assumed by Rick
assumed by Shadows
assumed by Zepher
Role PM format:
Alter Ego: image
Affiliation: Royal Court or Kensmy Assassins
Night Action: Everyone has one and they're named inconsistently. Some are movie titles, some are random combos of letters and numbers. Some are named wrong, like a vigilante who's action is actually tracker, etc. So, let the odd role-claiming begin. This is all being laid out so that nobody can attempt to use the structure of the role PM or game to their advantage. All the Town PMs contain the text "but don’t let anyone know because they’re looking for the King and the royal family. If they kill them, they win. Are you a good decoy?"
You win when all the Kensmy Clan Assassins are killed.
You win when your team kills the three members of the Royal Family: King Finnerty D. Colsh, Queen Vivian Coulahan Colsh and Prince Nathaniel Kieanan Colsh.
Best of luck!
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Royal Court or the Kensmy Assassins. To win the game, the Royal Court must kill off all the Kensmy Assassins, while the Kensmy Assassins need only to kill the members of the Royal Family: King Finnerty D. Colsh, Queen Vivian Coulahan Colsh and Prince Nathaniel Kieanan Colsh. Any third party player will have win conditions that are detailed in their role PM...
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character (Player). Naturally, unproxying a vote is also possible. The player with the most votes is lynched. In the case of a tie, there will be no lynch.
- A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will not end when a majority vote has been reached. If there is time left, a majority vote can be over-turned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage, or they will not be accepted, no exceptions.
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details and pictures of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage. (Due to the concept role-claiming should be done with great caution. Another reason the roles have all been laid out is because verification by role-claiming is incredibly hard and extremely risky for the Town.)
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
- If you are converted, you must accept your new affiliation. If it's proven that you gave up your new team after conversion, the whole game will be null and you will most likely not to be asked to play one of my games again.
- You may not edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM. Please please please use only the confirmation PM I sent you to communicate with me. All new conversations regarding the game will be deleted.
- Violation of the above rules will result in automatic death.