Jump to content


WTS: Load of monorail parts and misc items from 6990


6 replies to this topic

#1 Sokratesz

Sokratesz

    Posts: 583
    Joined: 05-June 11
    Member: 18278

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:32 PM

I have a load of items lying around from the 6990 monorail. It's incomplete but also has some extra items compared to the original set:

4x large curves
4x large straight
2x small straight
2x directional switches

1x monorail motor which works but the undercarriage is damage at one point, doesn't impede function though
2x monorail carriage
several minifigs with related items
multiple battery boxes and 9v leads
awhole lot of space theme things, window panes, supports and other bricks

Everything is a little yellowed. Any idea what it would be worth or if anyone's interested?

- Sok.

#2 Lego Otaku

Lego Otaku

    Posts: 1070
    Joined: 16-September 10
    Member: 13293

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

View PostSokratesz, on 28 April 2012 - 12:32 PM, said:

I have a load of items lying around from the 6990 monorail. It's incomplete but also has some extra items compared to the original set:

4x large curves
4x large straight
2x small straight
2x directional switches

1x monorail motor which works but the undercarriage is damage at one point, doesn't impede function though
2x monorail carriage
several minifigs with related items
multiple battery boxes and 9v leads
awhole lot of space theme things, window panes, supports and other bricks

Everything is a little yellowed. Any idea what it would be worth or if anyone's interested?

- Sok.

Without seeing a picture, hard to make a guess. But you didn't mention if the set still comes with 4 track pieces to make 2 sets of slopes or the stanchions to hold up elevated tracks.  I'd wager about $150 at best with the information I got.  You defiantly should get a good, clear pictures to show what's there.

#3 Sokratesz

Sokratesz

    Posts: 583
    Joined: 05-June 11
    Member: 18278

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:57 AM

Sorry, didn't have the time earlier :)

http://imgur.com/ypt5M.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xY85R.jpg

There's three battery boxes, two 8x2 power conductors, one cable and two 9v lights. There are 6 large supports and many small ones, 5 minifigs, and a lot of small space-related parts.

All the white parts show some yellowing.

#4 Rufus

Rufus

  • Schnell! Schnell! Kartoffelkopf!


    Posts: 5022
    Joined: 15-July 09
    Member: 6705
    Country: England

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:12 PM

View PostSokratesz, on 30 April 2012 - 08:57 AM, said:

Sorry, didn't have the time earlier :)
Sorry, Sokratesz, but your pictures are way too large.  Please resize them to a maximum of 800x600 px.  In the meantime, I've converted the images to links, so people can still view them if they want too.  Thanks!

#5 Lego Otaku

Lego Otaku

    Posts: 1070
    Joined: 16-September 10
    Member: 13293

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:32 PM

I've seen the pictures and based on what's there, I'd probably get $150 or so if I were selling it.

#6 Sokratesz

Sokratesz

    Posts: 583
    Joined: 05-June 11
    Member: 18278

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

View PostRufus, on 30 April 2012 - 12:12 PM, said:

Sorry, Sokratesz, but your pictures are way too large.  Please resize them to a maximum of 800x600 px.  In the meantime, I've converted the images to links, so people can still view them if they want too.  Thanks!

Sorry, I was going to post them as links but forgot.

View PostLego Otaku, on 30 April 2012 - 01:32 PM, said:

I've seen the pictures and based on what's there, I'd probably get $150 or so if I were selling it.


Thanks, you reckon it would be best to auction them on ebay or put it on bricklink?

- Sok.

Edited by Sokratesz, 30 April 2012 - 05:10 PM.


#7 roamingstudio

roamingstudio

  • Blue train track Guinness World Record pusher extraordinaire


    Posts: 1138
    Joined: 21-January 10
    Member: 9215
    Country: Switzerland

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:18 PM

Im pretty sure they would sell well with international exposure on Ebay - depends how long you might want to hold them fore. Ebay= quicker; but possibly lower price.



Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users