Please read the rules and concept carefully.
If you have been sent a role PM, please confirm in this thread. Apologies to everyone who wasn't chosen. Thank you for the enthusiasm and interest.
A group of Kensmy Clan Assassins have once again been apprehended before they were able to cause the Colsh Royal Family any harm.
The Royal Guards Bumble, Dumble and Grumble are escorting the exposed Assassins to the dock, where the authorities will soon meet them to apprehend the green-skinned criminals. The Clan infiltrated the hired entertainment for the close of the Summer Season at the Colsh Royal Family's Summer Castle, which for some reason is called the Castle of the Flesh Eating Pigs.
The Kensmy Clan Assassins were apprehended with the great help of Lord Levi Gunnin, trusted Security Expert of the King.
Lady Eleanor Quin Fry, the King's trusted aide and sorceress watch the arrest with the Royal Court Jester, one Silas Gil Large.
Breaking into the Castle of the Flesh Eating Pigs was no easy feat. The Colsh Royal Family prides itself on its security and the Summer is usually a time of no interruptions from the vengeful Kensmy Clan.
But today, Lady Lotus Chen, the King's trusted personal bodyguard uncovered the treachery of the King's advisor, Lord Hildebrand Weaselton, a Kensmy mole in the King's court.
"Lord Weaselton, my most trusted and evil-eyed advisor. I never would've suspected you were a Kensmy Wizard in disguise." King Finnerty D. Colsh clicks his tongue at his previously trusted friend.
"Dear, I told you his resume had Wizard and betrayer listed." Queen Vivian Coulahan Colsh explains, "He was a rather successful betrayer with his last three employers, actually. Very impressive resume."
"Thank you, your Highness," Lord Hildebrand Weaselton answered, "I am sorry this didn't work out. It was a pleasure fooling you for so many years. My only regret is that I wasn't able to murder you all before I was caught."
"Did you see how I apprehended him without weapons and without a trio of royal guards, Lord Levi?" Lady Lotus Chen laughs. She and Lord Levi have a healthy competition over who is the tougher fighter.
"I noticed you didn't have three Kensmy green-skins to tackle." Lord Levi answers.
Suddenly, Lord Hildebrand Weaselton reveals a previously concealed black wand. In no time, a light emits from it's tip as he casts an evil spell.
The brave Colsh Family runs forward to protect their friends, not concerned with their own safety.
Lady Eleanor Quin Fry is quick to sense the spell being cast and casts a counter spell of her own.
When the double flash of light subsides, everybody finds themselves aboard the Royal Steam Barge, the HMS Brutal.
But who are these people?
There are 12 people on the Royal Barge, but none of them look the way they did when they were at the Castle of the Flesh Eating Pigs.
A familiar face appears in a purple flash of light.
"You shall now face the greatest challenge of this conflict," Lady Eleanor Quin Fry explains, "Lord Hildebrand Weaselton cast a spell to trap you on this barge until one party perishes. The ship will fly until either the Colsh Royal Family or the Kensmy Assassins are dead. However, he has removed the weapons from the Royal Court and left only the Kensmy Clan Assassins with their weapons.
My magical intuition was able to intervene with his spell and I have done what I can to make it possible for the Colsh Royal Family to survive this ordeal. You have all been disguised. The Kensmy Clan Assassins won't know who among you is the Royal Family. Unfortunately, the Royal Court will be unaware who the Kensmy Clan Assassins and the Colsh Royal Family are as well. However, there are ways to tell. I can give you one other power, the power of a vote. Work amongst yourself to weed the Assassins out. A silver plank will appear at sunset each day. You have the ability to walk one person off that plank each day, hopefully ridding yourself of the vile Kensmy Scum.
One last thing: The Kensmy Clan wins if they kill the King, the Queen and the Prince. It is the Royal Court's duty to protect the Royal Family. You, the Royal Court, win if you can kill the Assassins before they can assassinate the Royal Family. The Assassins only need to kill those three people to win, so be careful what you reveal and who you trust."
And with that she disappeared...
...and the HMS Brutal continued to sail through the never-ending blanket of white...
Lord Hildebrand Weaselton
Lady Eleanor Quin Fry
Colsh Royal Family
King Finnerty D. Colsh
Queen Vivian Coulahan Colsh
Prince Nathaniel Kienan Colsh
Silas Gil Large the Jester
Lady Lotus Chen, personal bodyguard
Lord Levi Gunnin, security expert
Kensmy Clan Assassins
Make sure you use your Alter Ego avatar and not your character avatar. The point is to hide your real identity.
assumed by Bob
assumed by CallMePieOrDie
assumed by Cecilie
Cuthber Neal Memlow,
assumed by Cornelius Murdock
assumed by Dragonator
assumed by Fugazi
Jane Phoebe Barnell,
assumed by JimButcher
assumed by MetroiD
assumed by Pandora
assumed by Rick
assumed by Shadows
assumed by Zepher
Role PM format:
Alter Ego: image
Affiliation: Royal Court or Kensmy Assassins
Night Action: Everyone has one and they're named inconsistently. Some are movie titles, some are random combos of letters and numbers. Some are named wrong, like a vigilante who's action is actually tracker, etc. So, let the odd role-claiming begin. This is all being laid out so that nobody can attempt to use the structure of the role PM or game to their advantage. All the Town PMs contain the text "but don’t let anyone know because they’re looking for the King and the royal family. If they kill them, they win. Are you a good decoy?"
You win when all the Kensmy Clan Assassins are killed.
You win when your team kills the three members of the Royal Family: King Finnerty D. Colsh, Queen Vivian Coulahan Colsh and Prince Nathaniel Kieanan Colsh.
Best of luck!
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Royal Court or the Kensmy Assassins. To win the game, the Royal Court must kill off all the Kensmy Assassins, while the Kensmy Assassins need only to kill the members of the Royal Family: King Finnerty D. Colsh, Queen Vivian Coulahan Colsh and Prince Nathaniel Kieanan Colsh. Any third party player will have win conditions that are detailed in their role PM...
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character (Player). Naturally, unproxying a vote is also possible. The player with the most votes is lynched. In the case of a tie, there will be no lynch.
- A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will not end when a majority vote has been reached. If there is time left, a majority vote can be over-turned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage, or they will not be accepted, no exceptions.
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details and pictures of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage. (Due to the concept role-claiming should be done with great caution. Another reason the roles have all been laid out is because verification by role-claiming is incredibly hard and extremely risky for the Town.)
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
- If you are converted, you must accept your new affiliation. If it's proven that you gave up your new team after conversion, the whole game will be null and you will most likely not to be asked to play one of my games again.
- You may not edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM. Please please please use only the confirmation PM I sent you to communicate with me. All new conversations regarding the game will be deleted.
- Violation of the above rules will result in automatic death.