Sign in to follow this  
LEGO Family

Doctor Who - Area 52

I was not sure if i should have puttes this in the Sci-fi section.

However being a MOC made for an 11th Doctor Who contest, i still decided to put it here in the town section.

The Contest itself could be anything from the Doctor Who series, as long as it was from season 5-6.

We made some four entrances for the contest ( Which we won by the way being the only one who actually made anything for it since it ran while the MOCathalon was going on).

This entrance is from Season 6 episode 13 - The wedding of river song, as they enter into Area 52 in a train.

1_area52.JPG

2_area52.JPG

3_area52.JPG

4_area52.JPG

5_area52.JPG

6_area52.JPG

7_area52.JPG

8_area52.JPG

9_area52.JPG

10_area52.JPG

We love this microscale both cause of the build, but also cause of the lightning we have accomplished using that background.

Hope you like it also.

Leave a comment please.

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by LEGO Family

A brave choice and really well executed. One of my favourite shots from series 6. The microscale train is very good!

Edited by caperberry

Great miniscale moc. I have never seen the show but I heard it was good.

Anyways, I love how you did the background out of bricks, and the pyramid is great too.

The little steam engine is also so cute. :thumbup::classic:

Very well done, hoping to see more DH mocs. :)

Thanks a lot.

Oh boy .. We got a lot of Doctor Who mocs that i just need to resize pictures of and upload to my HP then publish.

A loooooot :D

Thanks again for the comment :)

That pyramid and mini train is really awesome! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot ... Im really glad with the outcome also, so its offcourse nice that others also likes it . :)

A brave choice and really well executed. One of my favourite shots from series 7. The microscale train is very good!

Thanks, glad to know others are fans of Doctor Who in here ... I really love that show and cant wait for season 7 to start off . :P

Great miniscale moc. I have never seen the show but I heard it was good.

Anyways, I love how you did the background out of bricks, and the pyramid is great too.

The little steam engine is also so cute. :thumbup::classic:

You should really try to se the show ( If possible start from season 1 - 2005, that will imo be the way to do it. :)

I love our train and the outcome with the background also ... Thanks again :)

This is adorable.

I also like the soft focus on the background.

Makes for a splendid shot!

I know you didn't do it on purpose, but the 2nd picture where the light is reflected makes a perfect sun!

This is adorable.

I also like the soft focus on the background.

Makes for a splendid shot!

I know you didn't do it on purpose, but the 2nd picture where the light is reflected makes a perfect sun!

I was amased when i took the pictures to the computer, we just recently started to play around with light and forced perspective. So this was way better than what we had hoped for.

Though I get tired of Dr. Who because I know nothing about it ( :laugh: ), this is excellent. I, too, adore that "sun" picture. Amazing shot.

Edited by Napoleon53

Though I get tired of Dr. Who because I know nothing about it ( :laugh: ), this is excellent. I, too, adore that "sun" picture. Amazing shot.

Thanks a lot. And yeah .. I could imagine getting tired of all these "weird" builds when one have no clue what its all about. You should find a few episodes and get up to date. Its an awesome series. ;)

Great work Ilove that scene. You have captured it really well nice work. :thumbup:

Thanks a lot . :)

That's a great build Mikael! And look I told you I would get a Eurobrick account...And I was right! Anyway I personally think it's a great build...

Thanks ... And now i can say welcome to eurobricks. :)

Great job! I don't really get to see a lot of DW MOC's and when I do I take it all in! Cool idea with the tracks!

Thanks for this.

Keep 'em coming! :wink::laugh:

-Puck

Edited by Puck

Great job! I don't really get to see a lot of DW MOC's and when I do I take it all in! Cool idea with the tracks!

Thanks for this.

Keep 'em coming! :wink::laugh:

-Puck

Ohh, and we will .... Forgot all about the Teselecta David Tennant and Math Smith MOC ... Will put it up whenever i have time for it ... Im very busy these hours. :)