ust60

MOC: My Version of a BR-01

Hello forum community,

four months have passed. since I've presented here some of mine. Can you remember. I was in love with BR-01 from Teddy. Love like a schoolboy.

Now 34 orders later (at BrickLink) sees my BR-01 is made of. It is still not really Complete.

But I would imagine though.

6972214074_3f36eb37f4_z.jpg

6972214178_07cb0c6d83_z.jpg

7118290479_4f5cc2da5d_z.jpg

6972213726_ee599323a5_z.jpg

7118292113_5038bfc0b7_z.jpg

6972213484_48f28335f0_z.jpg

7118291919_519c775328_z.jpg

7118291771_ed6440bca1_z.jpg

6972213076_5e0e51da93_z.jpg

7118291479_76a968338c_z.jpg

7118292989_c33fe42803_z.jpg

6972214440_a6b058bec2_z.jpg

And if you think this is a nice floor model for the showcase

Look at the videos

Best regards Udo

Sorry for my poor language skills

Great job so far, ust60! This sure is a popular loco! How do these x-6-x's handle in the curves? Seeing how 3 of the wheels are connected, I've wandered how they fare default_classic.gif

I like your BR 01, particularly the cab interior, the levers along the sides of the tender and the triple pipes on the boiler. What piece is holding the pipes in place? I've been looking for a solution for my endless WIP BR 50 :-)

Great job so far, ust60! This sure is a popular loco! How do these x-6-x's handle in the curves? Seeing how 3 of the wheels are connected, I've wandered how they fare default_classic.gif

The middle set of wheels are blind drivers (ie they have no ridges on the rims) so they can float over the rails, hence no handling problems.

Hello forum community,

Hallo Lego Gay Bri, is your question answered? With the declaration of peterab

because of my poor knowledge of English, I have not understood your question

Please formulate your question again different, if it is still not answered, so that I can answer you

Thank you

Hallo peterab,

on the photograph is a fixing to view,( in the red circle ) the second fixing is hidden ( red arrow )

The upper and lower "pipe" through 3 are self-made aluminum parts fixed

6974576936_875773fb5c_c.jpg

Mit freundlichen Grüßen Udo

Hallo peterab,

Excuse me because I made a mistake when uploading.

This picture is better than explanation.

on the photograph is a fixing to view,( in the red circle ) the second fixing is hidden ( red arrow )

The upper and lower "pipe" through 3 are self-made aluminum parts fixed

524219_268189136610943_100002595774308_542887_145158361_n.jpg

Best regards Udo

This picture is better than explanation.

Thanks Udo for the picture, I now know why I couldn't work out what the custom piece was :-)

Amazing details! Love the photo of where the driver sits - shows a lot of detail. Great job.

Hi, Ust60, very, very beautiful steam engine that you've built. Also running nicely. But how does she perform with a number of coaches on her tail? It seems that running through the curves as it is without coaches, is somewhat tough. But the model is great, I would love to have one myself.

Hello alias GSD Jerry

Was your question: How do I get for boiler around? With these parts.

Part 88930 Slope, Curved 2 x 4 x 2/3 No Studs with Bottom Tubes

88930.jpg

All photos in Flickr album BR 01

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Vliebricker,

I want answer your question. But the problem is the translation.

The Translation Program translates only nonsense . Can you repeat the question in Dutch

A lot of time has passed (20 years), but I've tried to learn Dutch

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Vliebricker,

Ik wil graag dat je je vraag te beantwoorden. Maar het probleem is de vertaling. De Vertaling Programma vertaalt Nonsens. Kunt u de vraag in het Nederlands te herhalen. Veel tijd is verstreken (20 jaar), maar ik heb geprobeerd om Nederlands te leren. Misschien kan ik dan begrijp uw vraag. En je vraag te beantwoorden.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo Vliebricker,

ich möchte dir deine Frage beantworten. Aber das Problem ist die Übersetzung. Das Übersetzungsprogram übersetzt Nonsens. Kannst du die Frage auf Niederländisch wiederholen

Es ist Zeit vergangen ( 20 Jahre ) Aber ich habe mal versucht Niederländisch zu lernen

Vieleicht kann ich deine frage dann verstehen. Und dir deine Frage Beantworten.

Yours sincerely,

Met vriendelijke groet

Hi, Ust60, very, very beautiful steam engine that you've built. Also running nicely. But how does she perform with a number of coaches on her tail? It seems that running through the curves as it is without coaches, is somewhat tough. But the model is great, I would love to have one myself.

Gutentag, Herr Ust60, sehr, sehr schöne Dampf Zug. Und sie lauft auch sehr schön. Aber wie wirkt es wann sie mit mehrere wagons durch die Bahn fahrt? Schon jezt ohne wagons kostet sie einige mühe durch die etwas enge Lego Buchten zu fahren. Aber ich finde ihre model fabelhaft. Ich wunschte das ich so eine Dampfer hätte! Haben sie wieleicht auch eine Bauanleitung? Entschuldigung für meine Grammatik. Im Bergen-Hohne am Natotruppenübungsplatz sprach ich nur Deutsch und brauchte nicht zu schreiben ;-)

Hello alias Vliebricker,

your German is much better, as my English. And even better than my Dutch. A blueprint for the BR 01 I have not. I have only copied. She is from Johan aka Teddy

https://www.flickr.com/photos/36059767@N08/

To see pictures of my BR 01. All you need is down on my Flickr address click.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/122687637@N08/

What all the BR 01 pulls, you can see here. After 1 minute 30 seconds the BR 01 " at work "

The second steam locomotive is a BR 23. If you are interested in the BR 23 I can help you. The BR 23 should on the original, by Ben Benecke remind.

but it is not a one to one copy.

Yours sincerely, Udo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo alias Vliebricker,

je Duits is veel beter dan mijn Engels. En zelfs beter dan mijn nederlands.

Een blauwdruk voor de BR 01 heb ik niet. Ik heb eigenlijk gewoon gekopieerd. Het is Johan ook bekend door Teddy.

Om foto's van mijn BR 01 zien, moet je alleen maar te klikken op mijn Flickr-mailadres

Wat de BR 01 trekt alles, kunt u hier zien. Na 1:30 van de BR 01 op het werk.

De tweede is een stoomlocomotief BR 23 Bent u geïnteresseerd in de BR 23 Ik kan u helpen bent. De BR 23 moet niet vergeten de oorspronkelijke Ben Benecke, maar het is niet een één op één kopie.

Met vriendelijke groet, Udo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo alias Vliebricker,

dein deutsch ist viel besser, als mein Englisch. Und auch besser als mein niederländisch. Einen Bauplan für die BR 01 habe ich nicht. Ich habe sie eigentlich nur kopiert. Sie ist von Johan alias Teddy.

Um Bilder von meiner BR 01 zu sehen, brauchst du nur unten auf meinen Flickr Adresse klicken.

Was die BR 01 alles zieht, kannst du hier sehen. Nach 1:30 die BR 01 bei der Arbeit.

Die zweite Dampflok ist eine BR 23. Wenn du Interesse an der BR 23 hast kann ich dir helfen. Die BR 23 sollte an das Original von Ben Benecke erinnern, aber sie ist keine eins zu eins Kopie.

Edited by ust60