Chapter 1 - Doctor Who the comic - Intro

No replies to this topic

#1 LEGO Family

LEGO Family

Member: 27658

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:22 AM

This is our LEGO Doctor Who comic. So far there is 4 installments. I will post the first two of them today, and the other two during the weekend.

A few notes on this chapter:
I myself is 38 years of age and have two kids the ages 8 and 13. All of us are big fans of Doctor Who and decided to start making a comic. This first installment we really had no idea of how to pull it off, but have learned a lot from other persons who have been making LEGO comics since.
So bare in mind while reading this intro that it will only get better "picture wise" .... This was our "pilot" and its such fun to make.

Hope you will like it :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Chapter 2 can be found here: Doctor Who the comic - Chapter 2 - As we cease to exist.
Chapter 3 can be found here: Echoes of the universe - Doctor Who the comic - Chapter 3
Chapter 4 can be found here: Tulips and roses - Doctor Who the comic - Chapter 4

EDIT: I know there is some problems with image sizes here, i will get that fixed later ( Should be ok now ). Chapter 2 should be ok also.

We know all about the lot of spelling errors in the comic, we are from Denmark so that should excuse us . :P

Now please leave a comment and tell us what you like and dislike.
All feedback is very important to us since we really wants this to evolve. Thanks in advance. :)

Edited by LEGO Family, 03 May 2012 - 06:10 PM.

Posted Image  Posted Image    Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users