Hi from MD, USA

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lego leppy

lego leppy

Member: 28212

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:30 AM

I posted earlier and forgot to say hi!  I came out of my dark ages about this time last year when I moved closer to home and my parents gave me all my stuff from when I was young.  Of which was about 6 paper copy boxes filled with sorted by color Legos!  Well it took me awhile to build what I had directions for, which was mostly castle and space from the 80s-90s.  That took all summer.  Since then I've add a bunch of Architectural sets, QAR, IF, BP ships, Millennium Falcon, and VW van.  Looking to expand and try to get all the pirate ships.  Glad I found this site.

#2 Flipz

Flipz

• Treason didn't work for him

Member: 22657

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:38 AM

View Postlego leppy, on 26 April 2012 - 01:30 AM, said:

I posted earlier and forgot to say hi!  I came out of my dark ages about this time last year when I moved closer to home and my parents gave me all my stuff from when I was young.  Of which was about 6 paper copy boxes filled with sorted by color Legos!  Well it took me awhile to build what I had directions for, which was mostly castle and space from the 80s-90s.  That took all summer.  Since then I've add a bunch of Architectural sets, QAR, IF, BP ships, Millennium Falcon, and VW van.  Looking to expand and try to get all the pirate ships.  Glad I found this site.

You sorted your LEGO by color as a kid?!?  The rest of us admire your dedication and foresight. :laugh: :thumbup:

Welcome to Eurobricks!

Is probably depressed.  Real life sucks, yo.

[Heroica Stats]

#3 The Blue Brick

The Blue Brick

Member: 18793

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:55 AM

Haha at the sorting thing. Anyways, welcome to Eurobricks. I hope you enjoy the community.  :classic:

#4 TimH

TimH

Member: 27781

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:09 PM

Welcome to Eurobricks lego leppy.  :thumbup:  How would you rate the VW van set?

Edited by TimH, 26 April 2012 - 12:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users