Sign in to follow this  
Captain Blackmoor

Clasic-Pirates.com new volunteers!

Eurobricks member Walt and fellow darkdragon have been selected to reinforce the Classic-Pirates.com blogging team!

Soon their articles about your creations along with a lot of other news will appear on the Classic-Pirates.com frontpage!

And in the meantime they have the opportunity to drink as much rum as they like.

We have selected two candidates and the selecting process was a hard one. The Classic-Pirates.com staff thanks everyone for their submission! For those who haven't been picked, keep your eyes on the horizon because who knows another chance will be sailing by sooner or later!

Cheers! And a round of applause for our new crewmembers Walt and darkdragon! :pir-sweet:

:pir_laugh2: Congratulations! That's a great choice. I'm looking forward to read your articles! And stay away from the rum.

Congratulations you two, I would also like to say the decision was a tuff one, in fact it took us a week to decide. I want to thank everyone who applied and was not chosen. We will definitely keep you in mind if more help is needed in the future.

Oh hey, I almost forgot to congratulate darkdragon! You seem to be very qualified for the job, so I'll look forward to seeing what you blog about. I can't wait to start! :pir-blush:

Thank you both Walt and darkdragon for joining the Classic-Pirates and Eurobricks crew. Your support and contributions are very much appreciated, because without a continual intake of new volunteers Classic-Pirates.com could not be what it is today.

You're in good hands with Big Cam and the crew, so may this be the start of a prosperous Classic-Pirates.com and Eurobricks career for you both. :thumbup:

Congratulations new bloggers! I look forward to reading your articles!