Jump to content


Waterloo


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic  – Started by Duke of wellington , Apr 21 2012 01:58 AM

#1 Duke of wellington

Duke of wellington

    Posts: 222
    Joined: 21-April 12
    Member: 28091

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:58 AM

I thought that it would be good if the communtiy could know how to effectively make a good battle.Escpecialy Waterloo

Edited by Duke of wellington, 21 April 2012 - 03:35 AM.


#2 Duke of wellington

Duke of wellington

    Posts: 222
    Joined: 21-April 12
    Member: 28091

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:00 AM

I am customizing French old guard and French revolutionary inf

#3 Rufus

Rufus
  • Schnell! Schnell! Kartoffelkopf!


    Posts: 5037
    Joined: 15-July 09
    Member: 6705
    Country: England

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:31 AM

Hi Duke of Wellington, and welcome to Classic Pirates and Eurobricks.

I'm really not sure what you're trying to say here, and what you are asking members.  Might I suggest you take a little time to explain yourself carefully:  other members are much more likely to respond if they understand what you're asking.

Also, as this topic seems to contain neither a MOC nor a WIP, I'll move it to the main Pirates forum.

Thanks!

#4 Brutus91

Brutus91

    Posts: 9
    Joined: 19-February 12
    Member: 26735

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:44 PM

I guess you like to build a "war-moc" (soldiers on field) and not buildings? There is a battle (bluecoats vs. redcoats) in the archives, but i have no idea where. Maybe if you search you will find it and it will help you.

Greez Brutus91

#5 Brutus91

Brutus91

    Posts: 9
    Joined: 19-February 12
    Member: 26735

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:52 PM

Check this out  :pir-classic:

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/Prototype

search for "europe".

Edited by Brutus91, 22 April 2012 - 04:53 PM.


#6 Duke of wellington

Duke of wellington

    Posts: 222
    Joined: 21-April 12
    Member: 28091

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:42 AM

View PostBrutus91, on 22 April 2012 - 04:52 PM, said:

Check this out  :pir-classic:

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/Prototype

search for "europe".
It is a col theme. If anyne knows how to make good custom minifigs for Waterloo post them here.

View PostRufus, on 21 April 2012 - 07:31 AM, said:

Hi Duke of Wellington, and welcome to Classic Pirates and Eurobricks.

I'm really not sure what you're trying to say here, and what you are asking members.  Might I suggest you take a little time to explain yourself carefully:  other members are much more likely to respond if they understand what you're asking.

Also, as this topic seems to contain neither a MOC nor a WIP, I'll move it to the main Pirates forum.

Thanks!

Well i am in the process of building the wall of hougount and I have made about 8 French and about 16 British soon I will post it up as a moc but sme of the custom figs do not look good

#7 Duke of wellington

Duke of wellington

    Posts: 222
    Joined: 21-April 12
    Member: 28091

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:45 AM

I have nearly finished building a small part of the battle

#8 Big Cam

Big Cam
  • A good mood, too.


    Posts: 13999
    Joined: 02-April 09
    Member: 5701
    Country: USA

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:01 PM

View PostDuke of wellington, on 24 April 2012 - 02:45 AM, said:

I have nearly finished building a small part of the battle
Once you have a MOC to present please make a new thread in the Pirate MOC forum. These minor updates without pictures are unnecessary and it appears you are just talking to yourself.

I am closing this as this is currently going nowhere.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored Links