Sign in to follow this  
zero1312

MOC: Banshee, now named Nova

This Banshee is a robot with an all too familiar design. She is, in fact, Banshee's counterpart from an alternate dimension where Where Hero Factory is called Villian Factory. She is a prototype of a new villian, but after the construction was completed a guardian team under the command of commander Deadeye :wink: stole her from the assembly tower and reprogrammed her. A year later Nova was hunting down a villian, a wormhole opened directly before her ship and she flew through. When she regained consciousness she wasn't in her home universe anymore. She was in the our universe. She left the wreckage of her ship and went to what she tought to be Makuevil City, but she wondered why it looked so clean and nice. Then she bumped into someone. Unfortunately, out of all the people in the city, it is this universe Banshee. What followed, was nicknamed "The Mirror Fight"......... After the evil Banshee fled and the good one was taking into custody, Mr. Makuro explained the situation to her. A short time later she joined Hero Factory and named herself Nova. Her abilities are basicly the same as Banshee's, but a bit more powerful since Nova is completed, Banshee was not. And she is also able to withstand extremely hot temperatures.

nova_001.jpg

nova_002.jpg

nova_003.jpg

Edited by zero1312

I thought at first that you remade banshee like you did amperox, but now I see it is an alternate universe banshee. I think it is

really cool, meltdowns head looks perfect on this MOC.

New pictures in the start post. Black looks alot better than red, don't you think? :wink:

Consistent color scheme, creative torso and shoulder armor and an interesting weapon, all in all, this is a GREAT MOC!