Greetings from Czech Republic

4 replies to this topic

#1 BUBA

BUBA

Member: 28062

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:54 PM

Hello to all LEGO fans around the world connected by this famous forum!  :blush:

My name is Tomas and i was also hit by the storm of bricks called LEGO. I´m specialized in Classic Castle, but only my favourite subthemes(Wolfpack, Forrestmen... Black knights). I also try to build my own creations but in this area i need to gain more experience.
Sometimes i have an opportunity to sell some Sets e.g. Star Wars etc. with a discount... so maybe we´ll have an honor to do a business together.
I´m a big fan of Castle creations, so thx this community i might have a better chance to find an inspiration.

That´s all i can tell  :thumbup:

So only the best regards and respect to everyone around!  :wink:

#2 The Joker1

The Joker1

Member: 27681

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:58 PM

Welcome  BUBA its great to see another fan of the good old classic castle themes around I would love to see some of your creations sometime. :classic:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
“I’m like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one, you know, I’d just do…things.” Heath ledger- 2008

#3 BUBA

BUBA

Member: 28062

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

Thank you very much for such a warm invitation. This theme has been always no. 1 since my first LEGO set ever, which was: 6103 Castle Mini Figures
I consider myself more as a collector, but recently i have started to build... The improvement process is very slow... but that´s maybe the best thing about it... Almost nothing goes well from the begining.  :sweet:  

View PostThe Joker1, on 19 April 2012 - 06:58 PM, said:

Welcome  BUBA its great to see another fan of the good old classic castle themes around I would love to see some of your creations sometime. :classic:

#4 The Blue Brick

The Blue Brick

Member: 18793

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:29 PM

Welcome to Eurobricks BUBA.  :classic:

#5 TimH

TimH

Member: 27781

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:29 PM

Welcome to Eurobricks.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic