Greetings from Norway!

4 replies to this topic

#1 ChrisA

ChrisA

Member: 28002

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:35 AM

Hi there!

My name is Chris, 22 y/o guy living in Kristiansand, Norway.

I'm not really sure how I should continue this topic, as I was hoping to register so I could sell my "Limited Edition" Lego piece.

But I'll continue; When I'm not working with my father, you can usually find me on a football-pitch. (Or Soccer for those of you that are American :))
Love listening to music where Elvis Presley is my usual choice. Live alone but will most likely move in with my girlfriend for the last 4 years.

As mentioned, I'm just interested in knowing if there's anyone that would be interested in the piece.
I wasn't able to make a new topic on the trade/sell area for some reason, so I figured I'd introduce myself first.

#2 Rick

Rick

• Wants to be important too! (but already is)

Member: 5261

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:46 AM

Welcome to EB.

I wasn't able to make a new topic on the trade/sell area for some reason, so I figured I'd introduce myself first.
That's a good start at least :wink:  and I hope you will continue to contribute to EB. As to why you're not able to start a topic in BSTF, read the Site Guidelines again (or specifically the guidelines for the BSTF forum). The EB User Groups topic may be useful as well.

#3 Cecilie

Cecilie

• Light old blue grey!

Member: 9319

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:51 AM

Hi Chris :sweet:

You don't sound like you're a LEGO fan yourself :wink:. If you want to try to sell your LEGO to some Norwegian fans, you can come have a look at brikkelauget.no
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  
My blog: Bits and Bricks
My flickr: cecilihf

#4 ChrisA

ChrisA

Member: 28002

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:18 PM

Thanks for the link to the guidelines. I am aware of the fact that you need have posted at least 10 posts before you can open a topic :)

As for the Norwegian site, I'm just waiting for an admin to accept my register and I'll link up some photos of the piece.

#5 The Blue Brick

The Blue Brick

Member: 18793

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:06 AM

Welcome to Eurobricks ChrisA.  :classic:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users