Alien Mothership (Modular)

6 replies to this topic

#1 Hrw-Amen

Hrw-Amen

Member: 17080

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:53 PM

Brickshelf Link: http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=501268

Here are some pictures of my modular Alien Mothership for the AC aliens. But wait, who is that hiding in the rear of the control room? Is that something unexpected for the ADU to deal with?

edit. Sorry, have removed images and just left the link. I was trying to get better quality pictures using a different camera and set up. I had resized them all and cropped them as much as I thought I could, sorry again.

Edited by Hrw-Amen, 13 April 2012 - 11:04 PM.
Changed huge pics to links.

#2 LuxorV

LuxorV

• Will Cat Accordingly.

Member: 1771

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:25 PM

Your pics are way too big, so I changed them to links.

Could you please reduce the size to 800 pixels maximum, as per our Member Guidelines, and then re-post them? Thank you.

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

Looking for new decals or help customising your LEGO elements? Check the Minifig Customisation Index!

My Brickshelf --- My Flickr

#3 Hikaro Takayama

Hikaro Takayama

Member: 20752

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:48 PM

I decided to check this out, and I'm really impressed!  THIS is more along the lines of what I picture when someone says "Alien Mothership"!

I'm also rather curious why there's an insectoid in the one compartment.... Stowaway perhaps? ;)

Genderfluid and proud of it.

"Wot's faster than a warbuggy, more killy than a warbike, and flies through da air like a bird? I got no bleedin' idea, but I'm gonna find out."  - Kog da Flymek, pioneer of the Deffkopta

#4 Hrw-Amen

Hrw-Amen

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:01 PM

View PostHikaro Takayama, on 13 April 2012 - 10:48 PM, said:

I decided to check this out, and I'm really impressed!  THIS is more along the lines of what I picture when someone says "Alien Mothership"!

I'm also rather curious why there's an insectoid in the one compartment.... Stowaway perhaps? ;)

It is actually an Insectoid/robot head (As is the green insectoid bit on a normal robot head.) on a Blacktron body, (The one from CC series 3.) and it is supposed to represent that the aliens are being secretly directed against the ADU good guys by other more sinister forces at work behind the scenes. Kind of like a Blacktron agent who is acting as an adviser to the alien admiral.

#5 Hrw-Amen

Hrw-Amen

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:36 PM

View PostLuxorV, on 13 April 2012 - 08:25 PM, said:

Your pics are way too big, so I changed them to links.

Could you please reduce the size to 800 pixels maximum, as per our Member Guidelines, and then re-post them? Thank you.
Sorry for that. I have taken them out altogther and just left the link. I had been trying a different camera out, but had cropped everything down as small as I thought I could get away with. I am admitted not very good at this digital photography stuff and my normal camera gives rubbish photos as you may have noticed from my other posts, so I tried an older one I had instead. I'll go back to the new one. Sorry again.

#6 LuxorV

LuxorV

• Will Cat Accordingly.

Member: 1771

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:53 AM

View PostHrw-Amen, on 13 April 2012 - 11:36 PM, said:

Sorry for that. I have taken them out altogther and just left the link. I had been trying a different camera out, but had cropped everything down as small as I thought I could get away with. I am admitted not very good at this digital photography stuff and my normal camera gives rubbish photos as you may have noticed from my other posts, so I tried an older one I had instead. I'll go back to the new one. Sorry again.
Maybe you could check the Index of Tutorials, which includes a number of helpful topics, like these two on how to re-size images.

We'd be happy to see your photos in the first post again once you have re-sized them. :classic:

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

Looking for new decals or help customising your LEGO elements? Check the Minifig Customisation Index!

My Brickshelf --- My Flickr

#7 halfpenguinhalflego

halfpenguinhalflego

Member: 6437

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:48 PM

This Mothership's really nice. It's a shame the UFO theme didn't continue.
My FlickrPosted Image Posted Image  Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users