Jump to content


Heroica RPG - Quest #28: The Breakthrough


686 replies to this topic

#1 Waterbrick Down

Waterbrick Down

  • Typer-of-faces


    Posts: 4299
    Joined: 16-January 09
    Member: 5025
    Country: U.S.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:16 PM

~This topic is meant only for the players who have been chosen to participate in this Quest. If you wish to join the game, head over to the Rules and Discussion topic to learn how to do so.~


Posted Image


The Town Watch gaurd led the group of Heroes through the winding streets of Eubric Freeport to the Common House. Included in the group were:

Posted Image
Bartholomew Docken, Level 20.33 Warden (Brick Doctor) *Party Leader* *Scary*
Power: 29
Health: 39/39
Defense: 15
Gold: 18 (50 Gold loaned to Arthur Justus Regulus VII [Flipz])
Inventory: Briar Bow (WP: 9; Wood Elemental), Mockthril Longbow (WP: 5), Mythril Shield (SP: 15), Dread Hat (enemies lower than half of wearer's Level won't attack directly), Bedroll, Mead, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Potions (5)

Posted Image
Haldor Skovgaard, Level 16.5 Shaman (Scorpiox)
Power: 29,
Health: 33/33
Ether: 24/24
Gold: 126
Inventory: Heavy Metal Rod (WP:12), Lesser Ethereal Cloak (SP:+1, +3 Ether), Paper Doll (Hexed immunity)
Spike Coller (+1 power), Diamond of Thoric (Light Elemental), Frying Pan (WP:1+1 health), Shovel, Pickaxe, Potion (x2), Remedy, Tonic, Mead, Venom, Phoenix Essence, and a fur-lined Bedroll, Scroll of Blindness

Posted Image
Jess Islanti, Level 16 1/2 Assassin (Sisco)
Power: 26 (+2)
Health: 27/27(+1)
Gold: 238
Inventory: Blohdhurm (WP: 9)(Fire elemental), Mercutio's Dagger of Mugging (WP:5, Mug Ability +5), 2 Venoms, Mead, Smelling Salts, 2 Remedies

Posted Image
Lord Lawrence Boomingham, Level 15.5 Paladin (Zepher)
Power: 27 (+3)
Health: 29/29 (-6)
Ether: 16/16
Gold: 5
Inventory: King of the Desert (Longsword) (WP: 9, Fire Darkness), Frozen Saber (WP: 9, stunned effect, Light) Shaduex Shield (SP: 5), Thorny Diadem (+3 to power, but -6 to maximum health) 3 Potions, 1 Grand Potion, Bedroll, 5 Bones, 2 Holy bombs, 2 Meads, 1 Nostrum, 1 Phoenix essence, Pick-axe, 1 Jo-no Tree seed

Posted Image
En Sabah Nur, Level 15½ Sorcerer (Jebediahs) *Lucky*
Power: 27
Health: 24/24 (23+1)
Ether: 20/20
Gold: 22
Equipped:  
Inventory: Stealth Dagger (WP: 12), Helmet (+1 HP), Loaded Die (Lucky effect),Garnet Gem (Earth), Aquamarine (Water), En, Sabah, Nur (Shurikens 3/3, WP: 5), 4 Potions, Grand Tonic, 3 Phoenix Essence, 2 Smelling Salts, Remedy, Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Confusion, Sangriste Dagger (WP: 5)


As the party entered they were greeted with some excitement, but most of the eyes of the crowd were fixed upon the front of the room where the gnomish inventor Moranis Szalinski stood lecturing the masses about his latest invention.

Posted Image

Posted Image
"So you see, it is quite remarkable! This breakthrough will change the world as we know it! Observe." With that, the gnome placed a potion into one end of the remarkable machine he was opperating.

Posted Image

Moments later after an astounding array of flashes, bells, creaks, and groans, a full bottle of tonic, materialized on the opposite side of the contraption.

Posted Image

Posted Image
"See, what did I tell you? Imagine, the possibilities with one of these machines in each and every home, magic could at long last belong to the common man, no longer will these triffling social barriers that seperate the arcane from the mundane. No we shall now all prosper with the ease of having magic at our finger tips. Now for an even greater challenge!" The gnome lifted high a sparkling saphire. He walked over to the machine inserting the gem in its repository.

Posted Image

As Szalinski started the machine up there was a loud bang and a crash! A fire amidst the turning gears and wheels as lightning crackled between the two repositories.

Posted Image

The gathered crowd scattered left and right as members of the Town Watch attempted to get everyone to safety.

What shall the Party do?

QM Note: Please ensure that all your stats are correct. Thank you.

Edited by Waterbrick Down, 13 April 2012 - 10:39 PM.

Currently questing in Sandy's Heroica RPG as Ex-highwayogre:


Posted Image

Skrall, Lv. 31 Ogre, Hunter


#2 Zepher

Zepher

  • Knows his sh...ociology


    Posts: 8148
    Joined: 04-June 08
    Member: 3241

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:30 PM

Boomingham burps - a dangerous thing to do with all the alchohal in his breath.  "What a start," he mumbles, nearly concealing the excitement in his voice.  This was his element.  He was back into the fight.

Booming barels forward with ease through the crowd, sweaps the little invetor off his feet, and waddles away from the fire calmly.  Barty zips along behind him.

"Here I was thinking I'd get to see real science.  This just looks like more magic.  I've had enough of that for one life time."

Lord Lawrence Boomingham


&


Lil' Zepher In Mafia School


#3 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • On a Title Roll


    Posts: 20377
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:48 PM

OoC: My stats look good.

I look around to see the rest of the party I'll be leading: bare-chested Haldor, tall and powerful Lord Boomingham, the Lucky Sorceror, Nur, and my old Dearly Belover Party Leader's Secretary, Jess. "Excellent," I think to myself.

Noticing that the inventor's demonstration has literally gone up in flames, I step forward to herd the spectators away from the flames, shielding them and myself from the heat with my shield.


"Master Szalinski, I assume that this is not normal behavior for your invention?"

Noticing the nature of the flames, I turn to Nur.

"An electrical fire. Nur, be ready to use your Garnet to smother the flames with sand."

#4 Jebediahs

Jebediahs

  • Eurobricks' house-Orc


    Posts: 1550
    Joined: 02-September 09
    Member: 7268
    Country: USA

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:20 PM

Nur hid his grin as flames danced about the machine. Gnomes...Interesting idea though. With a bit of tinkering done to the machine, prepared meals could be delivered to your home hot and ready to eat. Now there's a business idea. Could call it Quick Eats.

"It is quite difficult for me to conjure the amount of minerals necessary to create enough sand for this situation. S'much easier for me to move existing material than to create or manipulate and convert one soil type into another..." Nur surveyed the scene. "...but perhaps there is enough dust here to produce the desired effect. Be advised that I can't guarantee the removal of every bit of it from the machine." En Sabah Nur stood by for the go ahead.

OoC: Stats look fine.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Now playing as En Sabah Nur in Sandy's Heroica RPG.


#5 Waterbrick Down

Waterbrick Down

  • Typer-of-faces


    Posts: 4299
    Joined: 16-January 09
    Member: 5025
    Country: U.S.

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:48 AM

Posted Image
"Not really! It was working before lunch, I transmogrified a whole topaz into a gold and silver ore. Something must be done soon or the entire place is going to go up in flames! Where's the rest of your party, is that the Norseman Haldor back there? My..." Szalinski is interupted as a jet of flames roars forth from one of the bellows nearly missing the gnome inventor.

Currently questing in Sandy's Heroica RPG as Ex-highwayogre:


Posted Image

Skrall, Lv. 31 Ogre, Hunter


#6 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • On a Title Roll


    Posts: 20377
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:38 AM

I instinctively duck as flames roar above our heads.

"Nur, see what you can do about that!"

I turn back to Master Szalinski.

"Are there any moving parts that could be stopped in order to make these flames more manageable? Or an external source of power?"

#7 Waterbrick Down

Waterbrick Down

  • Typer-of-faces


    Posts: 4299
    Joined: 16-January 09
    Member: 5025
    Country: U.S.

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:56 AM

Posted Image
"The machine is powered by those two tanks next to the fly wheel, if you can get them open before the pressure inside builds too high, we may have a chance at stopping an explosion and an even bigger problem. You'll have to get in pretty close though, I don't suppose one of you has a spear or a pole arm?"

The Party realizes that they will have to approach the machine head on to have any hopes of dismantling it.

Currently questing in Sandy's Heroica RPG as Ex-highwayogre:


Posted Image

Skrall, Lv. 31 Ogre, Hunter


#8 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • On a Title Roll


    Posts: 20377
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:08 AM

I assume that that means that I can't use my bow to crack the tanks open.

I run up to the guy who was holding a spear.


"Excuse me, sir, could I borrow your spear for a minute?"

#9 Waterbrick Down

Waterbrick Down

  • Typer-of-faces


    Posts: 4299
    Joined: 16-January 09
    Member: 5025
    Country: U.S.

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:36 AM

The guard looks somewhat surprised at the request but hands over the spear to Docken.
Posted Image
"It's all yours just let me out of here." With that the guard exits with the rest of the crowd leaving the heroes alone with the gnome and the raging inferno.

Posted Image Standard Issue Spear: An every day spear wielded by gaurds, thugs, and hunters alike, WP: 4. Suitable for all classes.

Posted Image
Bartholomew Docken, Level 20.33 Warden (Brick Doctor) *Party Leader* *Scary*
Power: 29
Health: 39/39
Defense: 15
Gold: 18 (50 Gold loaned to Arthur Justus Regulus VII [Flipz])
Inventory: Briar Bow (WP: 9; Wood Elemental), Mockthril Longbow (WP: 5), Mythril Shield (SP: 15), Dread Hat (enemies lower than half of wearer's Level won't attack directly), Bedroll, Mead, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Potions (5), Standard Issue Spear (WP: 4)

Edited by Waterbrick Down, 13 April 2012 - 06:38 AM.

Currently questing in Sandy's Heroica RPG as Ex-highwayogre:


Posted Image

Skrall, Lv. 31 Ogre, Hunter


#10 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • On a Title Roll


    Posts: 20377
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:54 AM

Weighing the spear in my hand and contemplating how best to use this weapon which I am unfamiliar with, I turn to Master Szalinski.

"Are there any valves I could open to release the pressure? And what, exactly, is contained in the tanks?"

#11 Waterbrick Down

Waterbrick Down

  • Typer-of-faces


    Posts: 4299
    Joined: 16-January 09
    Member: 5025
    Country: U.S.

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:18 AM

Posted Image
"Those flames are so hot that the valves have probably been welded in place by now. Not to mention you'd roast alive if you got that close. The tanks are filled with alchemical battery fluid, it's inflammable but highly corrosive so take care where you're aiming that thing."

Edited by Waterbrick Down, 13 April 2012 - 07:20 AM.

Currently questing in Sandy's Heroica RPG as Ex-highwayogre:


Posted Image

Skrall, Lv. 31 Ogre, Hunter


#12 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • On a Title Roll


    Posts: 20377
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:48 AM

"Alright, I assume that that means that the tanks are also the source of power for all that lightning."

Using my shield to shield myself from the flames and the heat, I get as close as I can without getting burnt.* Using the spear, I open holes at the very tops of the tank, so that the holes are above the level of the fluid, taking care to angle the spear so that any bursts of air or fluid coming out of the pressurized tanks will be directed away from me.

OoC: *In terms of stats, let's say that I'm willing to get as close as I can without taking more than, say, 5 Damage.

"Nur, wait to see if this works before you do anything. Haldor, be ready to do some healing if my Health starts to drop."

#13 Scorpiox

Scorpiox

  • All Systems Go!


    Posts: 3772
    Joined: 04-March 11
    Member: 16378
    Country: Great Britain

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:48 AM

Haldor coughs and doesn't look directly at Moranis, he turns to Bartholemew who is inching closer to the machine. Haldor advances to provide medical support in case fluid is sprayed about.

I have a scroll niw, but othetwise my stats are perfect.

Edited by Scorpiox, 13 April 2012 - 07:53 AM.

Haldor Skovgaard in Sandy's Heroica RPG.
[STATS] and [PROFILE]


#14 Jebediahs

Jebediahs

  • Eurobricks' house-Orc


    Posts: 1550
    Joined: 02-September 09
    Member: 7268
    Country: USA

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:23 AM

En Sabah Nur took a step back. He waited in anticipation hoping the lightning wouldn't arc towards the spear. Hm, better him than me.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Now playing as En Sabah Nur in Sandy's Heroica RPG.


#15 Waterbrick Down

Waterbrick Down

  • Typer-of-faces


    Posts: 4299
    Joined: 16-January 09
    Member: 5025
    Country: U.S.

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

The heroes perceive that if something is not done quickly that the machine will soon be unsavable, whether due to the flames or the risk of explosion.

Edited by Waterbrick Down, 13 April 2012 - 03:13 PM.

Currently questing in Sandy's Heroica RPG as Ex-highwayogre:


Posted Image

Skrall, Lv. 31 Ogre, Hunter


#16 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • On a Title Roll


    Posts: 20377
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:13 PM

View PostWaterbrick Down, on 13 April 2012 - 03:08 PM, said:

The heroes perceive that if something is not done quickly that the machine will soon be unsavable, whether due the flames or the risk of explosion.
OoC: I'm doing this:

View PostBrickdoctor, on 13 April 2012 - 07:48 AM, said:

"Alright, I assume that that means that the tanks are also the source of power for all that lightning."

Using my shield to shield myself from the flames and the heat, I get as close as I can without getting burnt.* Using the spear, I open holes at the very tops of the tank, so that the holes are above the level of the fluid, taking care to angle the spear so that any bursts of air or fluid coming out of the pressurized tanks will be directed away from me.

OoC: *In terms of stats, let's say that I'm willing to get as close as I can without taking more than, say, 5 Damage.

"Nur, wait to see if this works before you do anything. Haldor, be ready to do some healing if my Health starts to drop."


#17 Waterbrick Down

Waterbrick Down

  • Typer-of-faces


    Posts: 4299
    Joined: 16-January 09
    Member: 5025
    Country: U.S.

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:29 PM

Sorry I missed that post. :blush:

Docken inches forward spear in hand, with a mighty thrust he pierces the side of the tank. Corrosive vapors escape from the vessel destroying the spear but the heroes note that the lightning bursts have lessened and the fire has slightly died down. Unfortunately the flames continue to rage and the heroes realize they will need to physically draw near to dismantle the machine from up close to end the carnage.

Does the Party wish to do anything else before attempting to dismantle the contraption?

Edited by Waterbrick Down, 13 April 2012 - 10:38 PM.

Currently questing in Sandy's Heroica RPG as Ex-highwayogre:


Posted Image

Skrall, Lv. 31 Ogre, Hunter


#18 Sisco

Sisco

  • Golden Amusement Park


    Posts: 2299
    Joined: 25-November 09
    Member: 8341
    Country: United States

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:30 PM

Stats look good.  Just change "rogue" to Assassin and add five health.

"Wonderful start we have here, eh?  Well get on with it Barty.  We ain't got all day."

Heroica Stats
Currently Playing as Sigrid in TinyPie's Ragnarok Now Redux.
Won as the Sithy Sith Ili Seosty in K-Nut's and MB's Jedi Temple Mafia.
Won as the Dark One Craig Otoko In Def's The Coming Darkness.
Won
as the only survivor (loyal) Amy Leeds in Village of the Bloody Damned.
Died as Servant of Loki Sigmund in TinyPies' Ragnarok Now Mafia.
Died as Loyal Townie happy-go-lucky firefighter Craig Boy in Eurodina Mafia.
Died loyal in PoP Mafia Game.
Died as Alex Jordan in Bob's Suburbia.
Survived 'till the end but still mourns his wife, Valerie as Ralph Jenkins in Red Scare Mystery.
Wanna know more about me? Check out my Profile!

#19 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • On a Title Roll


    Posts: 20377
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:43 AM

I look to see if there is some sort of tube connecting the tanks to the rest of the machine which I could shoot open with my bow(s).

#20 Zepher

Zepher

  • Knows his sh...ociology


    Posts: 8148
    Joined: 04-June 08
    Member: 3241

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:12 AM

Boomingham flies at the machine with no regard to personal safety.  "By the gods, I guess someone has to do something.  Morannannais, direct me, why don't you?  Tell me what to hit and what to smash.  Barty, if you see me going up in flames, patch up my skin or what have you.  Haldor, be a pal and lend a hand to the healing too if need be."

Boomingham fiddles with the machine.  He will get as close as need be, and will expend any and all ether necessary to prevent himself from becoming a charred crisp.

Lord Lawrence Boomingham


&


Lil' Zepher In Mafia School


#21 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • On a Title Roll


    Posts: 20377
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:17 AM

"Lord Boomingham, if we can disable the source of the lightning, then Nur can douse the whole thing in water before we dismantle it."

OoC: Or do you mean we have to approach it physically to stop the fire?

#22 Zepher

Zepher

  • Knows his sh...ociology


    Posts: 8148
    Joined: 04-June 08
    Member: 3241

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:25 AM

View PostWaterbrick Down, on 13 April 2012 - 05:29 PM, said:

the heroes realize they will need to physically draw near to dismantle the machine from up close to end the carnage.[/i]

OoC:  I assume so... I can take the damage, and its very Boomingham to go ahead and charge in to a fire.

Lord Lawrence Boomingham


&


Lil' Zepher In Mafia School


#23 Waterbrick Down

Waterbrick Down

  • Typer-of-faces


    Posts: 4299
    Joined: 16-January 09
    Member: 5025
    Country: U.S.

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:51 AM

Boomingham rushes forward sword raised.

PREPARE FOR BATTLE!

The Enemies:

Posted ImageFlaming Storage Tanks - "..."
Type: Mechanic, Fiery
Level: 14
Health: 150
Defense: 0
Special: Raging Blaze: Does damage equal to the level of the attacker rounded up.
Drop: Ether Core

Posted ImageRepository Left - "..."
Type: Mechanic, Electric
Level: 12
Health: 50
Defense: 0
Special: Lightning Shock: Causes 5 damage to each Party member regardless of SP or row and Stuns the attacker for the next turn.
Drop: Sapphire

Posted ImageRepository Right - "..."
Type: Mechanic, Electric
Level: 12
Health: 50
Defense: 0
Special: Lightning Shock: Causes 5 damage to each Party member regardless of SP or row and Stuns the attacker for the next turn.
Drop: Crystal Ball

The Party:

Posted Image
Bartholomew Docken, Level 20.33 Warden (Brick Doctor) *Party Leader* *Scary*
Power: 29
Health: 39/39
Defense: 15
Gold: 18 (50 Gold loaned to Arthur Justus Regulus VII [Flipz])
Inventory: Briar Bow (WP: 9; Wood Elemental), Mockthril Longbow (WP: 5), Mythril Shield (SP: 15), Dread Hat (enemies lower than half of wearer's Level won't attack directly), Bedroll, Mead, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Potions (5)

Posted Image
Haldor Skovgaard, Level 16.5 Shaman (Scorpiox)
Power: 29,
Health: 33/33
Ether: 24/24
Gold: 126
Inventory: Heavy Metal Rod (WP:12), Lesser Ethereal Cloak (SP:+1, +3 Ether), Paper Doll (Hexed immunity)
Spike Coller (+1 power), Diamond of Thoric (Light Elemental), Frying Pan (WP:1+1 health), Shovel, Pickaxe, Potion (x2), Remedy, Tonic, Mead, Venom, Phoenix Essence, and a fur-lined Bedroll, Scroll of Blindness

Posted Image
Jess Islanti, Level 16 1/2 Assassin (Sisco)
Power: 26 (+2)
Health: 27/27(+1)
Gold: 238
Inventory: Blohdhurm (WP: 9)(Fire elemental), Mercutio's Dagger of Mugging (WP:5, Mug Ability +5), 2 Venoms, Mead, Smelling Salts, 2 Remedies

Posted Image
Lord Lawrence Boomingham, Level 15.5 Paladin (Zepher)
Power: 27 (+3)
Health: 29/29 (-6)
Ether: 16/16
Gold: 5
Inventory: King of the Desert (Longsword) (WP: 9, Fire Darkness), Frozen Saber (WP: 9, stunned effect, Light) Shaduex Shield (SP: 5), Thorny Diadem (+3 to power, but -6 to maximum health) 3 Potions, 1 Grand Potion, Bedroll, 5 Bones, 2 Holy bombs, 2 Meads, 1 Nostrum, 1 Phoenix essence, Pick-axe, 1 Jo-no Tree seed

Posted Image
En Sabah Nur, Level 15½ Sorcerer (Jebediahs) *Lucky*
Power: 27
Health: 24/24 (23+1)
Ether: 20/20
Gold: 22
Equipped:  
Inventory: Stealth Dagger (WP: 12), Helmet (+1 HP), Loaded Die (Lucky effect),Garnet Gem (Earth), Aquamarine (Water), En, Sabah, Nur (Shurikens 3/3, WP: 5), 4 Potions, Grand Tonic, 3 Phoenix Essence, 2 Smelling Salts, Remedy, Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Confusion, Sangriste Dagger (WP: 5)

Party Leader, choose the order of action.

All of you, choose your targets and the row you want to fight in. Also mention if you want to try to flee, heal or cast a magic spell, or if you want to use an item instead of attacking.

Any enemy not targeted will get a Free Hit on the party after everyone have acted.

QM Note: The repositories will be deactivated upon the dismantling of the tanks; the Party will not receive the drops from them if this occurs. Also note that if the tanks are not dismantled in 2 rounds they will explode KO’ing the party (this will not result in the failure of the quest). Finally note that throughout the entirety of the quest, rolls of damage and free hits will do 1 point of damage minimum, except in the case where shield rolls have been previously rolled.

Currently questing in Sandy's Heroica RPG as Ex-highwayogre:


Posted Image

Skrall, Lv. 31 Ogre, Hunter


#24 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • On a Title Roll


    Posts: 20377
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:15 AM

"Okay, we can take a chance and try to drop all three enemies within two Rounds, or we can concentrate all our attacks on the tanks. Lord Boomingham and I can take the Free Hits, and we can't get the loot from the Repositories if we're Knocked Out. What do you guys think?"

Order of Actions:
  • Bartholomew Docken
  • Lord Lawrence Boomingham
  • En Sabah Nur
  • Jess Islanti
  • Haldor Skovgaard
Once again shielding myself from the heat with my shield, I whip an arrow out of my quiver, draw back my Briar Bow, and attack the Flaming Storage Tanks from the Back Row.

#25 Scorpiox

Scorpiox

  • All Systems Go!


    Posts: 3772
    Joined: 04-March 11
    Member: 16378
    Country: Great Britain

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:29 PM

"Never could trust machines. Ha. They always break down on you. Why can't there just be an offswitch? Haldor laugheod. Anyone badly want that gem? Or shall we just break those tanks? Haldor stepped forward to rip up some expensive storage tanks from the front row.

Haldor Skovgaard in Sandy's Heroica RPG.
[STATS] and [PROFILE]




Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users