Sign in to follow this  
M<0><0<DSWIM

Speederbike Chase (micro-mood scale)

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I felt a need to work smaller for my next project, so I revisited my micro-mood scale figs.

chase1.jpg

After I posted my micro-mood scale Bounty Hunters, Eric W suggested I try building micro figs with vehicles. I thought speederbikes would be the perfect starting point.

chase2.jpg

I didn't want to leave the faces just blank white tiles, so I cut and pasted various decal bits from sticker sheets I have.

chase4.jpg

"What the...?"

chase3.jpg

Please let me know what you think! :classic:

Very cool scene! Those little scout troopers are just too cute. The speeder bikes are nice. The slight differences you made make them look better than the originals. I like your fronts better than the official triangles. But, as usual,the star(s) of the show are your brilliantly designed figs. :thumbup: So simple, yet so detailed.

Very cool scene! Those little scout troopers are just too cute. The speeder bikes are nice. The slight differences you made make them look better than the originals. I like your fronts better than the official triangles. But, as usual,the star(s) of the show are your brilliantly designed figs. :thumbup: So simple, yet so detailed.

This ^^^^^^^^

Although that last photo is very cutely funny... 'What the....?' :laugh:

Edited by Fuppylodders

Hello!

Very cleverly bult again! :classic: For me the 1x1 tooth plate does the best job here. It makes the typical scout trooper helmet look and clearly differs it from a stormtrooper helmet. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

I’m really diggin’ the micro scale! :wub: Keep um coming! :drool: I’ve been into smaller scales lately too. It’s fun to see how much detail you can pack in.

Wow, Mood - you took a small and cute Ewok and made it even smaller and cuter. :laugh: As Legostein said, the 1x1 plate with tooth is perfect as the helmet tops and headdresses. I also love that you've managed to make the 74-Z look small and appropriately sized, even though it's still 2-wide. Great work.

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Wow, Mood - you took a small and cute Ewok and made it even smaller and cuter. :laugh: As Legostein said, the 1x1 plate with tooth is perfect as the helmet tops and headdresses. I also love that you've managed to make the 74-Z look small and appropriately sized, even though it's still 2-wide. Great work.

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Thanks, Doc! And thanks for the blogging. But, those aren't Ewoks; it's Luke and Leia chasing those scout troopers. Notice their sand green outfits. :laugh:

These are great MOOD! Like I said on Mocpages, can't wait to see what you come up with next! :thumbup: The feet are definitely my favorite bits.

These are great MOOD! Like I said on Mocpages, can't wait to see what you come up with next! :thumbup: The feet are definitely my favorite bits.

Thanks, Eric! I definately plan on building some AT-RTs in the near future. :wink: