Interesting leaves color in LDD...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lego Otaku

Lego Otaku

Member: 13293

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:40 AM

Posted Image

This is via regular setting, not universe or anything.  It seems LEGO is offering in addition to 3 shades of green and white, they also got yellow, black, and 3 trans-colors as well.  I wish LEGO still had the buy option in LDD like they had in the past.  LEGO has discontinued the option to buy creation from LDD, I guess not enough demand and too costly in the long run.

I checked LEGO.com's PAB, only bright green leaves are available.

So what's up with the new colors?  And what other odd colored elements are available?  Or is LEGO teasing us now that we can't import LDD file to buy creation?

#2 JopieK

JopieK

• Kneecap Buster

Member: 1180

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:58 AM

Well, they stopped letting you buy anything since DesignByMe was cancelled. Apart from that. They offer for all parts some standard colors. I guess regular is targeted for kids and extended more for us AFOLs.

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help?Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

Posted Image

-== Classic LEGO trains are the best ==-

Do you need replacement stickers for LEGO (reproductions and customs): ministickers.nl

What then about the LEGuanO?!

#3 Aanchir

Aanchir

• Color Encyclopedia

Member: 8841

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

Since many of the parts in the basic LDD mode are colors that appear in actual sets, I wouldn't be surprised if the non-existent colors are ones that were perhaps created as test runs but never mass-produced for inclusion in sets. That would seem to be a likely scenario in my opinion. But no, LDD no longer has any connection to Design byME, Pick-A-Brick, or any other custom-ordering service offered by TLG. So obtaining the parts that haven't appeared in sets is not possible.

Posted Image recommends the following sites:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users