Sign in to follow this  
The Joker1

Moc-The great castle of the Trolls.

Hello everyone. Anyone who read my introdustion topic would remember I said I have biult a lego troll castle and I promised to show it to you. Now that time has come and I welcome you to

THE CASTLE OF THE TROLLS

Now let me begin by showing you an overview of the whole castle complete with lake and graveyard. :classic:

6911571754_f29f428b19_z.jpg

a1 by Joker 789, on Flickr

Fare ye enter the fortress of the Trolls?

Few people get to the castle of the trolls and so far none have made it out.

Their is no story about all the skellitons i just think they look nice. :tongue:

6911521384_e655c914b7_z.jpg

lego marvel 005 by Joker 789, on Flickr

Here is a birds eye veiw of the castle showing thi pit with beastie and another poor fellow who tried to enter the castle. :sadnew:

Here is a close up picture of beasties pit shownig the balcony from which the Troll king feeds him.

Now I shall take you on a tour of the entire biulding starting at the top. Open up the roof to find the Troll wich brewing potions from frogs and Human skulls. :sick:

6911522776_3a49746f48_z.jpg

lego marvel 009 by Joker 789, on Flickr

The next floor down shows the kings bedroom where he feeds beastie chicken from.

6911523068_39d3ed770a_z.jpg

lego marvel 010 by Joker 789, on Flickr

The bottom floor shows the troll meeting room where the troll council seem to be getting drunk again. :sceptic:

7057607425_52c88e525e_z.jpg

lego marvel 011 by Joker 789, on Flickr

On the other side we have the watchtower where Ug is on the lookout for enimies who may want to harm the king.

6911523742_65b34cf753_z.jpg

lego marvel 012 by Joker 789, on Flickr

In the other corner we have a prison but the picture I took of it is quite poor.

7057607951_e53742ca11_z.jpg

lego marvel 013 by Joker 789, on Flickr

To the left of the castle we have a graveyard where one of the graves seems to bee rising. :oh3:

6911522088_89c025b582_z.jpg

lego marvel 007 by Joker 789, on Flickr

I hope you like my little castle and c&c are always welcome.

As for the next moc I am going to show you here are some clues.

Its a large biulding in town.

Gringotts has relocated.

Edited by The Joker1

I see you've learnt some good building techniques for building the tower. I also like that you've thought about playability by adding in the opening roof. I like the pit monster as well.

Thanks guys. the tecnique for the tower is quite an old one that has been used before but thanks anyway. I may try some SNOT-ing on the walls but I am not very good at it. :sadnew:

Edited by The Joker1

This looks pretty good. Other than using SNOT on the walls, you may want to try adding some things on it just for aesthetic value. For example, using troll flags or maybe adding some corpses hanging right over the wall would help out. On the top of the wall, you may want to use tiles to help out with SNOT or you could use other interesting things like spikes to help add some more detail.

This looks pretty good. Other than using SNOT on the walls, you may want to try adding some things on it just for aesthetic value. For example, using troll flags or maybe adding some corpses hanging right over the wall would help out. On the top of the wall, you may want to use tiles to help out with SNOT or you could use other interesting things like spikes to help add some more detail.

Thanks I will try that. :thumbup: (It is hard to see but there is a troll flag hanging next to the kings balcony.)

As an Orclover I love when People post Orcish stuff :D

You are on the good way to be a great builder. This building reminds me my builds when I started building with Lego :)

I like the pit the most!

A good Troll Castle but as others have mentioned there should probably be some more bodies and bones strewn around.

Unless you have the cleanest Trolls in town. :laugh::tongue:

Is there a Mrs Mopp Troll hiding somewhere in the MOC? :laugh:

I see you've learnt some good building techniques for building the tower. I also like that you've thought about playability by adding in the opening roof. I like the pit monster as well.

escusme but where can I learn some building technics are there here on this forum ??