Jump to content


Heroica RPG - Quest #27: Badger Badger Badger


647 replies to this topic

#1 Darkdragon

Darkdragon

  • Destroyed Dreams of Super-Santa


    Posts: 5110
    Joined: 22-November 10
    Member: 14331
    Country: USA

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:26 AM

~This topic is meant only for the players who have been chosen to participate in this Quest. If you wish to join the game, head over to the Rules and Discussion topic to learn how to do so.~

Posted Image


The four chosen heroes head to the curiosities shop listed in the letter.

Posted Image
Namyrra Uq, Level 15 Evoker (quarryman)
Power: 23
Health: 22/22
Ether: 20/20
Gold: 20
Inventory: Lullaby wand (WP: 8, sleep-effect), bone-staff (WP: 3), Gems: Amethyst, Opal, Emerald, Topaz, Garnet. Scrolls: Blindness. Other items: 4 Potions, 2 Grand Tonics, 2 Smelling Salts, venom, bedroll, bone, 2 Phoenix Essence, Mead, Holy Bomb, Flash Bomb

Posted Image
Tesni Hightribe, Level 20 Berserker (peppermint_m) *Party Leader*
Power: 34
Health: 36/36
Gold: 237
Inventory: Dryw ar Zoot, Longsword (WP:14), Mockthril Shield (SP:5),Cysgodion the Great Sword of Darkness (WP: 11, Darkness), Cryfder (WP:6), 2 Phoenix Essence, 4 Potions, 3 Mead,3 Venom, Nostrum

Posted Image
Maurice Ratibor Level 13.5 Cleric (etzel)
Power: 17
Health: 22/22
Ether: 17/17
Gold: 357
Inventory:  Mace WP5 - Helmet +1 max. health - Scroll of Sleep -  2 Potions - 2 Tonics - 2 Ether Cores - 2 Remedies - 2 Phoenix Essences - Venom - Floral Bomb - Water Bomb - 2 Fire Bombs - Diamond

Posted Image
Eric, Level 16½ Raider (khorne)
Power: 27
Health: 31/31
Gold: 55
Inventory:Godricsleif (WP:11; Ice-elemental); Drengazuli Grom'az (WP:6; Twin axe*, Lightning-elemental); Scroll of Sleep; Fire bomb; Lightning bomb; Venom; Mead (3x); Smelling Salts (1x)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


The sun is just over the horizon when you reach the shop in the center of town. There are no signs of life within, but when you try the door it opens easily. Waiting in front of shelves lined with strange items is a man in expensive robes. He bids you hurry in and shut the door behind. Once everyone has entered he locks the door and quickly comes back to talk to the party.


Posted Image


Posted Image

"I'm pleased you could make it here on time. I am Began Drakes and this is my shop. Please be careful in my shop, these items are all very valuable."
He picks up a small box from a shelf and a worn leather bag from inside a chest.
"Who of you will be in charge of the actual item to be delivered?"



#2 Etzel

Etzel

  • Me Want Ducky!!!!


    Posts: 2930
    Joined: 30-January 08
    Member: 2625
    Country: Sweden

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:48 AM

"The pleasure is ours, Mr Drakes. You have a very impressive collection I must say. I, as a civilized man from Uland, can sure appreciate fine art when presented to it, not so sure the same thing can be said about certain other members of our party. I think maybe it would be best if I carried the item to be delivered. Would you mind telling us what it is?"

Maurice took a look at his new quest mates, a brutish looking girl with an eye-patch and a very pale, red-headed lady, certainly not from Eubric or any place nearby. And then there were Eric, but Maurice just stared right past the northman, who had taken up a new slimy look that mirrored his deceiving nature. This quest was going to be a long one, thought the cleric to himself.

#3 Peppermint_M

Peppermint_M

  • Grumpy moo


    Posts: 7769
    Joined: 21-December 08
    Member: 4757
    Country: Wales.

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:50 AM

Tesni listened to their employer and the cleric. She shrugged at the older man's comment. "I see no problem with you caring for it, man ofEnnoc." The cleric was a needed member, she hoped he would not be too much trouble. Looking at the other party members she smiled. "Hail Eric it will be good to quest with you!" The other party member was someone she had yet to meet. Turning to greet her, Tesni was taken aback, taking a masterful stab at overcoming this... "Ah bwahfsz... My namie is Tesni. What is yours?" ' Well, started badly but a good recovery.' She thought.

If there was no such thing as science; you'd be right.


New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials


Tesni Hightribe


#4 Khorne

Khorne

  • I will not torment the emotionally frail - Nevermind


    Posts: 2868
    Joined: 27-March 05
    Member: 284
    Country: Flanders

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:09 PM

Eric trailed behind as the others entered the building. As he drank the last of the bottle of mead he had brought from the Hall, he looked around and eyed the building and its interior. From the corner of his eye his noticed a man apparently named Drakes, or something, enter the room. Eric didn't pay much to attention to the man's babbling, instead he took a look at his Questmates. He was relieved to see that Tesni was amongst them. Apparently she was pleased as well and greeted the Nord. He kindly nodded and smiled back.

Another familiar was Maurice, the Cleric. Eric and him had some history, taking out Jolly Roger's fortress together. The Cleric started babbling and Eric shook his head. "Cleric, you talk too much" he thought. Eric decided not to speak against the elder man, as not to bring tension to the party. However, when the Cleric suggested that he should carry the goods, Eric just couldn't help but object.

"Since these goods are so valuable for the succes of our mission, wouldn't it be better that the strongest member of the party carried these? I suggest our party leader, Tesni, carries the goods. She is currently the strongest member."

@DarkDragon: Maybe it would be handier for you if you added the abilities of my weapons to your post?
Godricsleif (WP:11; Ice-elemental)
Drengazuli Grom'az (WP:6; Twin axe*, Lightning-elemental)
*Damages two enemies in one hit

flickr | brickshelf | Holmgang Wiki


Playing as Eric in Heroica RPG
Posted Image


#5 Peppermint_M

Peppermint_M

  • Grumpy moo


    Posts: 7769
    Joined: 21-December 08
    Member: 4757
    Country: Wales.

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:54 PM

Tesni chuckled wrly. "The cleric does not trust us. Besides, a pecyliarity of my class could result in trouble. I am biund to attack until my enemy falls. I do not wish to risk the goods this way."

If there was no such thing as science; you'd be right.


New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials


Tesni Hightribe


#6 Quarryman

Quarryman

  • Pretty Princess in his Carriage


    Posts: 3977
    Joined: 27-May 07
    Member: 1620
    Country: Norway

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:29 PM

"Well, Tesni has a point, she does seem to be rather hotheaded and likely singleminded when in combat so she shouldn't carry the valuable package. And I'm fine with the cleric carrying it, he'll probably stay out of the action and thus the package will be quite safe. :wink:"
3.14159265358979323846264338327950..

#7 Darkdragon

Darkdragon

  • Destroyed Dreams of Super-Santa


    Posts: 5110
    Joined: 22-November 10
    Member: 14331
    Country: USA

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:28 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Very well. I don't really care who carries these things as long as they arrive safely to my buyer. Before I give these to you, though, I do want to tell you about them. First of all this bag. It is rather special and rare, as you would expect from one of my wonderful items. It's called a Bag of Holding and it has unlimited space inside to hold anything that will fit in through the opening. Not only that, but the weight of the bag never changes and will never slow you down no matter how much you put in it."

He hands the open bag to Maurice before continuing. It is plain to see that Began is expecting gasps of amazement from the heroes for handing over such an amazing item.

"Now this box here is the first part of the item Sir Favarious has ordered. I was, unfortunately, not able to collect all six parts of the item. I have, however procured them from my various connections. You folks will need to pick up each item on your way to Sir Favarious' estate. All of the parts must arrive safely or the item will be worthless to him."

He places the small box into the bag that Maurice is holding and cinches the bag closed.

"To retrieve an item from the bag, you must know it is inside and it's name. For instance to retrieve the box I just put in there you simply put your hand in the bag and say "Box One" to call it forth. The bag is only being loaned to you though, to aid in your safe delivery of all six boxes. I fully expect it to be returned to me when you come back from your journey."


Posted Image
Maurice Ratibor Level 13.5 Cleric (etzel)
Power: 17
Health: 22/22
Ether: 17/17
Gold: 357
Inventory: Mace WP5 - Helmet +1 max. health - Scroll of Sleep -  2 Potions - 2 Tonics - 2 Ether Cores - 2 Remedies - 2 Phoenix Essences - Venom - Floral Bomb - Water Bomb - 2 Fire Bombs - Diamond - Bag of Holding [Box 1]

#8 Khorne

Khorne

  • I will not torment the emotionally frail - Nevermind


    Posts: 2868
    Joined: 27-March 05
    Member: 284
    Country: Flanders

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:36 PM

Began was still talking. Eric was only half listening to the man's explanation and occassional boasting. The greatsword Godricsleif was resting on the Norseman's broad shoulder as he threw a quick look over at one of his partymembers. A rather pale looking wizardess. Eric didn't really know her and was anxious to see how she would fare in battle.

The merchant seemingly stopped talking, for now. He had given the Heroes their basic instructions. Maurice was given some sort of really special bag, which just looked like any other bag in Eric's eyes. Nothing spectacular.

"So, Began, how do we know where to collect these items? Do you have a list of some sort or are we supposed to somehow sniff out these contacts of yours?" the Raider said with a slight grin.

@DD: Sorry to bother you again about this, but Godricsleif and Grom are my weapons. :tongue:

flickr | brickshelf | Holmgang Wiki


Playing as Eric in Heroica RPG
Posted Image


#9 Darkdragon

Darkdragon

  • Destroyed Dreams of Super-Santa


    Posts: 5110
    Joined: 22-November 10
    Member: 14331
    Country: USA

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:12 PM

Posted Image

Began looks at the rough guy with the huge sword. Considering whether or not to trust this guy.

"Of course you don't have to sniff them out. As enjoyable as that might be for you, I am unable to allow so much wasted time. On each receipt you will find the name and address of the person who has the next item. They are all in order inside that tube, so after picking up a box you will just get the next one from the tube. All the addresses are listed except for this one", He hands Tesni one sheet of parchment.

"Your next pickup will be from Nab Knees of the Skilled Snakes. The location of this pickup is underground near the North Docks of the island. The only way to get there is to follow the sewers. You can enter from the well behind my shop.

After you pick up the package, you'll need to head to the South Docks to board the Shaggier Slumps. The ship will be leaving at 2100 tonight and it's important that you are not late. You'll need to present your tickets when you arrive, and you will then be shown to your cabin." He hands Tesni four voyage tickets. "The ship will not wait for you, and the next ship leaves for Mystaria in one week.

Do you have any questions?"



OOC: Sorry Khorne, that was pretty bad of me. Thanks for setting me straight about the weapons.

#10 Peppermint_M

Peppermint_M

  • Grumpy moo


    Posts: 7769
    Joined: 21-December 08
    Member: 4757
    Country: Wales.

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:30 PM

Tesni took the papers. "It seems we have all we need. Each place is listed is it not? Now, do we have a method of knowing the time? If we are not to miss the boat."

If there was no such thing as science; you'd be right.


New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials


Tesni Hightribe


#11 Darkdragon

Darkdragon

  • Destroyed Dreams of Super-Santa


    Posts: 5110
    Joined: 22-November 10
    Member: 14331
    Country: USA

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:54 PM

Posted Image

Began looks over at the party leader with a wry smile.

"Ah, I see why you are the party leader. You're the smart one of the bunch."

He pulls a flat tablet out of a golden chest, taps it once and the face changes to show numbers. He taps it again and the numbers rearange themselves.

"Here we are, you may borrow this Timekeeper. It will chime at each hour until you disable it. You can also pull it out at any time and check the time yourself. For instance right now, as you can see, the time is 06:30. You have been here half an hour, but I'm not too worried because you have plenty of time to get to the ship if you are smart about it."

Posted Image

He hands the tablet to Tesni. She looks at it and sees that the numbers do show as 06:30 which seems accurate since they were all arriving at the shop at 06:00 and the man said they were on time.

Posted Image

"As for your other question, yes all the addresses for boxes three, four, five, and six are listed on their respective receipts. There is no address for box two, you'll need to find your way through the sewers to get to the Skilled Snakes. There is only one path that will get you to the door, so you'll want to be careful which way you turn."

"Any more questions before you head out?"



#12 Peppermint_M

Peppermint_M

  • Grumpy moo


    Posts: 7769
    Joined: 21-December 08
    Member: 4757
    Country: Wales.

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:07 PM

'What a strange device...' Tesni thought as she tucked it in her bag. "I have no questions myself. If the others are alright I think we should head to this well of yiurs."

If there was no such thing as science; you'd be right.


New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials


Tesni Hightribe


#13 Etzel

Etzel

  • Me Want Ducky!!!!


    Posts: 2930
    Joined: 30-January 08
    Member: 2625
    Country: Sweden

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:09 PM

"I'm ready as well."

#14 Darkdragon

Darkdragon

  • Destroyed Dreams of Super-Santa


    Posts: 5110
    Joined: 22-November 10
    Member: 14331
    Country: USA

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:33 PM

Posted Image
Tesni Hightribe, Level 20 Berserker (peppermint_m) *Party Leader*
Power: 34
Health: 36/36
Gold: 237
Inventory: Dryw ar Zoot, Longsword (WP:14), Mockthril Shield (SP:5),Cysgodion the Great Sword of Darkness (WP: 11, Darkness), Cryfder (WP:6), 2 Phoenix Essence, 4 Potions, 3 Mead,3 Venom, Nostrum, TimeKeeper

Posted Image

Once the party leader tells him she is ready, Began beckons they all follow him. They head through the shop and out the back door. In a small grassy area they see an old well. The supports for hauling a bucket have fallen and lay on the ground, grass growing up around it. The top of the well is solid and locked though. To a keen eye this may look like a well that never actually worked. He heads over and unlocks the top grate.

"There you are. I will leave you to it. Remember that time is of the essense and you'll want to always pay attention to your surroundings. I expect you back to return my borrowed items within two weeks, unless you are dead." He has a momentary worried expression, but it fades as he tells the party "If the one with the bag should fall, be sure to get it back and continue on. I have no doubt you will be successful."

Began then leaves the party standing in front of the well. They hear him go back into his business and lock the back door.

Posted Image


What will the party do next?

#15 Peppermint_M

Peppermint_M

  • Grumpy moo


    Posts: 7769
    Joined: 21-December 08
    Member: 4757
    Country: Wales.

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:02 AM

"Lets get that grate open and get going!" Tesni looked to the others, "Though I am not happy with that bit about dieing..."
Testing the cover Tesni gave it a good heave, if ditewolves, the undead, orc mercanaries and beasts of chaos would fall to her strength so would a well cover!

If there was no such thing as science; you'd be right.


New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials


Tesni Hightribe


#16 Darkdragon

Darkdragon

  • Destroyed Dreams of Super-Santa


    Posts: 5110
    Joined: 22-November 10
    Member: 14331
    Country: USA

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:34 PM

You push the grate off the top of the well and peer down. There are rungs embedded in the wall that seem to go down into an abyss. Occationally while staring into the darkness you do see a very small flicker of light somewhere at the bottom.

The opening and ladder down can only hold one person at a time, so you go down single-file. The party leader leads the way. As you head down the tight shaft you start to hear tap-tap-tap of water dropping onto wet floors, the skittering of creature, and the stench of moldy damp stone and rotting things.

Upon reaching the bottom of the ladder, the party leader finds that it ends a little bit above the floor. She finds this particular detail as she goes to place her foot on the next rung and instead slips off the ladder and iinto a puddle of murky water. It wasn't a long drop and she lands unharmed with her feet in the puddle. There is no way to avoide the water, so each party member ends up making a little bit of a splash upon disembarking from the ladder.

You all now stand in a gloomy small hallway. Stone surrounds you and the only light comes in from the open shaft above you and a torch on the wall a little way in front of you. Straight ahead is a small hall which ends with a wall and a torch on one side.  To the right is what appears to be a longer hall, but the darkness quickly envelops it and you can't see how far it goes.

Posted Image

What will the party do?

#17 Peppermint_M

Peppermint_M

  • Grumpy moo


    Posts: 7769
    Joined: 21-December 08
    Member: 4757
    Country: Wales.

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:52 PM

Tesni looked around the dank tunnle. "Namyrra, would you know of this symbol?" Tesni pointed to the wall. "It looks to be of a mages kind."

"We should certainly take the torch with us, though last time I needed one a fighter had to forgo their weapon... Who would be willing to carry it?"

If there was no such thing as science; you'd be right.


New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials


Tesni Hightribe


#18 Etzel

Etzel

  • Me Want Ducky!!!!


    Posts: 2930
    Joined: 30-January 08
    Member: 2625
    Country: Sweden

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:25 PM

"I guess I could carry that the torch too, and let me suggest we go right after our mage has taken a look at the symbol. It does look a bit like an eye, maybe some mystic cult of Ethereth."

#19 Quarryman

Quarryman

  • Pretty Princess in his Carriage


    Posts: 3977
    Joined: 27-May 07
    Member: 1620
    Country: Norway

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:41 PM

View PostPeppermint_M, on 11 April 2012 - 05:52 PM, said:

Tesni looked around the dank tunnle. "Namyrra, would you know of this symbol?" Tesni pointed to the wall. "It looks to be of a mages kind."
"No dear Tesni, I do not reconize that symbol at all, but perhaps Maurice is right about it being a symbol of a cult of Ethereth?"

"And I do think that if anyone needs to forgo their weapon to carry the torch it should be Maurice, seeing as Tesni and Eric are our strongest we'll need them to fight, and I'm of much more use to us if I can wield my wand instead of carrying a torch."
3.14159265358979323846264338327950..

#20 Darkdragon

Darkdragon

  • Destroyed Dreams of Super-Santa


    Posts: 5110
    Joined: 22-November 10
    Member: 14331
    Country: USA

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:49 PM

Maurice picks the torch out of the holder on the wall, as he heads to the torch he notices another path to the right just before.

Posted Image
Maurice Ratibor Level 13.5 Cleric (etzel)
Power: 17
Health: 22/22
Ether: 17/17
Gold: 357
Inventory: Mace WP5 - Helmet +1 max. health - Scroll of Sleep -  2 Potions - 2 Tonics - 2 Ether Cores - 2 Remedies - 2 Phoenix Essences - Venom - Floral Bomb - Water Bomb - 2 Fire Bombs - Diamond - Bag of Holding [Box 1] - Torch

Posted Image

Namyrra moves closer to the symbol but even with the aid of the torch does not recognize it.

The path options are to go to the right directly from the ladder or to the right from where they picked up the torch. Which way will the party leader chose to go?

#21 Khorne

Khorne

  • I will not torment the emotionally frail - Nevermind


    Posts: 2868
    Joined: 27-March 05
    Member: 284
    Country: Flanders

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:35 PM

Eric's eyes adjusted to the dark surroundings. The reeking damps of the sewers intruded his nostrils. The flickering light of the torch Maurice was carrying greatly aided the Nord's sight on this location.

"Maybe it's an arrow pointing towards the exit? If that's the case, we should follow it in the other direction" Eric suggested. "I say we continue this way and look for another of the symbols or something similar. If we don't find anything we might still come back and take the other way. After all, we do have three hours to get out of here."

flickr | brickshelf | Holmgang Wiki


Playing as Eric in Heroica RPG
Posted Image


#22 Peppermint_M

Peppermint_M

  • Grumpy moo


    Posts: 7769
    Joined: 21-December 08
    Member: 4757
    Country: Wales.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:33 PM

"You're right Eric, it does look like an arrow. I dare say we follow it and hope it doesn't lead to uncertain doom!"

If there was no such thing as science; you'd be right.


New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials


Tesni Hightribe


#23 Darkdragon

Darkdragon

  • Destroyed Dreams of Super-Santa


    Posts: 5110
    Joined: 22-November 10
    Member: 14331
    Country: USA

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:04 PM

The party heads north toward where the torch was. Sure enough, there is a path to the right and they take it. The hall quickly turns north, the heroes continue up the hall.

As the party heads toward the next corner, a small shadow darts past them and a moment later they hear a highpitched squeak. When they round the corner they see that they have interrupted a fight between a snake and some rodents. The creatures forget about thier own differencees for the moment and attack the party.

Posted Image

Prepare for Battle!

Brown Rat
Type: Vermin
Level: 10
Health: 16/16
Special: Foul Bite – Causes poisoned-effect to the target, making it lose 1 health each turn until the effect is remedied, the target is defeated or the battle is won.
Drops: nothing

Light Grey Rat
Type: Vermin
Level: 10
Health: 16/16
Special: Foul Bite – Causes poisoned-effect to the target, making it lose 1 health each turn until the effect is remedied, the target is defeated or the battle is won.
Drops: nothing

Dark Grey Rat
Type: Vermin
Level: 10
Health: 16/16
Special: Foul Bite – Causes poisoned-effect to the target, making it lose 1 health each turn until the effect is remedied, the target is defeated or the battle is won.
Drops: 1 Gold

Big Rat
Type: Vermin
Level: 15
Health: 25/25
Special: Foul Bite – Causes poisoned-effect to the target, making it lose 1 health each turn until the effect is remedied, the target is defeated or the battle is won.
Drops: Venom

Sewer Snake
Type: Vermin
Level: 10
Health: 25/25
Special: Snakebite - Causes poisoned effect to the target, making it lose 1 health each turn until the effect is remedied, the target is defeated or the battle is won.
Drops: Bone

Party

Posted Image
Namyrra Uq, Level 15 Evoker (quarryman)
Power: 23
Health: 22/22
Ether: 20/20
Gold: 20
Inventory: Lullaby wand (WP: 8, sleep-effect), bone-staff (WP: 3), Gems: Amethyst, Opal, Emerald, Topaz, Garnet. Scrolls: Blindness. Other items: 4 Potions, 2 Grand Tonics, 2 Smelling Salts, venom, bedroll, bone, 2 Phoenix Essence, Mead, Holy Bomb, Flash Bomb

Posted Image
Tesni Hightribe, Level 20 Berserker (peppermint_m) *Party Leader*
Power: 34
Health: 36/36
Gold: 237
Inventory: Dryw ar Zoot, Longsword (WP:14), Mockthril Shield (SP:5),Cysgodion the Great Sword of Darkness (WP: 11, Darkness), Cryfder (WP:6), 2 Phoenix Essence, 4 Potions, 3 Mead,3 Venom, Nostrum, Timekeeper

Posted Image
Maurice Ratibor Level 13.5 Cleric (etzel)
Power: 17
Health: 22/22
Ether: 17/17
Gold: 357
Inventory:  Mace WP5 - Helmet +1 max. health - Scroll of Sleep -  2 Potions - 2 Tonics - 2 Ether Cores - 2 Remedies - 2 Phoenix Essences - Venom - Floral Bomb - Water Bomb - 2 Fire Bombs - Diamond - Bag of Holding [Box 1] - Torch

Posted Image
Eric, Level 16½ Raider (khorne)
Power: 27
Health: 31/31
Gold: 55
Inventory:Godricsleif (WP:11; Ice-elemental); Drengazuli Grom'az (WP:6; Twin axe*, Lightning-elemental); Scroll of Sleep; Fire bomb; Lightning bomb; Venom; Mead (3x); Smelling Salts (1x)

Party Leader, choose the order of action.

All of you, choose your targets and the row you want to fight in. Also mention if you want to try to flee or if you want to use an item instead of attacking.

Any enemy not targeted will get a Free Hit on the party after everyone has acted.

#24 Etzel

Etzel

  • Me Want Ducky!!!!


    Posts: 2930
    Joined: 30-January 08
    Member: 2625
    Country: Sweden

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:48 PM

"Disgusting creatures, I'll smash the Brown rat from the front row!"

#25 Quarryman

Quarryman

  • Pretty Princess in his Carriage


    Posts: 3977
    Joined: 27-May 07
    Member: 1620
    Country: Norway

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:56 PM

"Right, I shall cast an Ice spell at the Sewer snake from the back row!"

(OoC: and if I roll a 4 it will be an Ice spell as well, and if I roll a 1 I'll summon the ice cube tray)
3.14159265358979323846264338327950..



Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users