The scream pierced the somber morning in the Fairy Tale Castle. The residents gathered around the corpse of a slain pig.
"Oh no, that's the Pig Who Built His House Out Of Bricks!" someone exclaimed.
"He was the last of the three little pigs, too..." another muttered.
"How horrible..." "This is outrageous!" "Am I next?"
Restlessness grew among the crowd.
"But look on the bright side: at least we'll eat well today."
Once upon a time the Fairy Tale Castle was a sanctuary to all fairy tale characters whose lives had taken a turn for the worse. There was room for everyone, and everyone's privacy was respected. But all that came to an end when residents started to turn up dead every morning. One by one the number of people dwindled, and the peace of the castle was broken. But now the surviving residents had had enough: the murderer must be caught by any means necessary, or soon there would be no innocent soul left.
There was one particular artefact within the castle that could solve their problem: the enchanted Looking-Glass hanging on the wall of the ballroom.
The Looking-Glass was a one-way gate to the Mirror World, but it also has the power to reveal the truth about anyone who enters through it. The desperate residents decided to banish one among them into the Mirror World each day until the culprit was found. The banished person could never return even if they were innocent, so the choice could not be taken lightly. It was decided that a majority vote was needed for anyone to get banished.
"But let's not make any important decisions on an empty stomach", someone noted. It was agreed that the voting would commence after lunch. Thus the crowd dispersed, everyone eyeing at each other suspiciously. Who would they vote for first?
At this point, Nico wakes up.
"Gosh, what a nightmare!" the boy gasped as he got up. His big brother's bedtime story had crept into his sleep. Nico couldn't wait to tell Gio all about the strange dream.
But his big brother just laughed at him.
"Haha, you promised you wouldn't be scared of my story. No more scary stuff for you, kid!"
"Oh no, you've got to continue the story tonight! Please please pleeeeease!" Nico begged.
"Awright, we'll see..."
When Nico left for school, he pondered how the fairy tale folks would end up voting. They mustn't let the bad guys win! They mustn't...
palathadric as Aladdin
The_Customizer as the Big Bad Wolf
Flipz as Cinderella
Darth Nihilus as Goldilocks
Piratedave84 as Jack
JaseTJ as the Little Mermaid
Superficial Username as Mr. Bear
Poison Ivy as Pinocchio
Jackjonespaw as Prince Charming
Dakar A as the Puss-In-Boots
RPGer as Rapunzel
Lord of the Fries as the Red Riding Hood
Chromeknight as the Sleeping Beauty
LEGOman273 as Snow White
Alex the Great as the White Rabbit
Donut as the Wicked Witch
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Good Guys or the Bad Guys. To win the game, the Good Guys must vote or kill off all the Bad Guys, while the Bad Guys need to outnumber the Good Guys. There are no other factions in this game.
2. Each day will be played out in its own topic. During a day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting must be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player, meaning that over half of the remaining players must vote for the same player to warrant a lynch.
3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the day threads. Similarly, do not post out-of-character inside the day threads. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
8. You may not edit your posts.
9. You must post in every day thread.
10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact your Mafia School teacher via PM.
11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence.
Voting begins in 24 hours from now. There are 16 players, so it takes 9 votes to convict someone.