Following example of English-speaking comrades, our administrator has run a project "Build together!"
It's main idea is to make a model in LDD formed from built by different users pieces like modular houses etc.
I've made my own co-op project that named 'Microfig Modular Moonbase'.
Overall look for the present moment.
Users been asked to build an old-style planetary base formed from different modules in micro-figure scale.
Each of players can build one standard module and one his or her own.
We have a fixed number of types for standard modules. Those are:
1) Corridor. Connecting modules, bearing oxygen and electricity from one to another. There's must be at most three corridor sections between modules.
2) Generator. Powers modules with electricity through corridor sections and other modules. It can power 8 modules around oneself. Electricity's resistance doesn't allow it to power more than two modules in row. Needs oxygene to work.
3) Living quarters. A place for astronauts to rest and eat. Needs energy and oxygene to work.
4) Hydoponics. Provides oxygene up to 8 modules around itself, which can't be delivered further than three modules in row.
5) Shuttle hangar. For emergency escape and delivering cargo between orbit and surface.
6) Rover hangar. For exploring the surface.
7) Command center. Will be last module to build, possibly I will mke a contest out of it's making.
Base need at least one of each of those modules to fully function.
So here modules that already been built by our players:
Step 0. Starting model: A central generator made by me.
Step 1. Hydroponics.
Step 2. Living quarters.
Step 3. Shuttle hangar.
Step 4. Communication terminal.
Step 5. Space Segway garage.
Step 6. Lift to the surface.
Step 7. Education and briefing center.
Step 8. Xenolab.
Step 9. Improved generator.
Base will be updating regularly. C&Cs are welcome!
Get the latest version of Moonbase
Edited by -N13OS-, 15 April 2012 - 11:18 PM.