Welcome to enjoy Mafia School: A Bedtime Story! This topic is meant for the sixteen chosen players to confirm their participation as well as discussion about the game, but not for playing the game itself. Anyone can post into this topic, but please leave the gameplay to the actual players.
Here is the list of PLAYERS and their characters:
palathadric as Aladdin
The_Customizer as the Big Bad Wolf
Flipz as Cinderella
Darth Nihilus as Goldilocks
Piratedave84 as Jack
JaseTJ as the Little Mermaid
Superficial Username as Mr. Bear
Poison Ivy as Pinocchio
Jackjonespaw as Prince Charming
Dakar A as the Puss-In-Boots
RPGer as Rapunzel
Lord of the Fries as the Red Riding Hood
Chromeknight as the Sleeping Beauty
LEGOman273 as Snow White
Alex the Great as the White Rabbit
Donut as the Wicked Witch
Here are the RULES of this game:
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Good Guys or the Bad Guys. To win the game, the Good Guys must vote or kill off all the Bad Guys, while the Bad Guys need to outnumber the Good Guys. There are no other factions in this game.
2. Each day will be played out in its own topic. During a day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting must be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player, meaning that over half of the remaining players must vote for the same player to warrant a lynch.
3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the day threads. Similarly, do not post out-of-character inside the day threads. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
8. You may not edit your posts.
9. You must post in every day thread.
10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact your Mafia School teacher via PM.
11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence.
Just to make it sure, you can comment the game, give feedback and ask general questions about the game in this topic, but you may not speculate, strategize or reveal anything here. Leave all that for the game topics, thank you.
The first day will begin as soon as everyone has confirmed their participation.
Play well and learn well!