"There must be some kind of way out of here," Tony sang softly to himself, "said the joker to the thief..."
The white light again dissipated and the remaining members of the tour sat in a somewhat silent shock.
Could this be the last hour of their lives?
How would they proceed from here? Was it too late to save their souls? ... (Yes, they think in emoticons)
Cast of characters:
Sylvia Berent played by Zepher
Chris Owen played by Tamamono
Siegourney Harcourt played by Siegfried
Richard Sexton played by Mrlegoninja
Donna Falcon played by Dannylonglegs
William Falcon played by WhiteFang
Diesel Nolan played by Dragonator
Penny Maltese played by Peppermint_M
Sheldon Wills played by Shadows
Samantha Cole played by Rufus
Tony Peck played by Bob_
Ingrid Peck played by iamded
Fred Thomas played by CorneliusMurdock
Diana Mantino played by Fugazi
*Thanks so much to VolcanicPanik, CallMePieOrDie, Swils, JediAnakin, Scorpiox, K-Nut, Darth Nihilius, The Legonater and Flipz for showing interest in the game. I wish there was more room. Please sign up again for future games! *
Rules for Game play
- No anagrams.
- Each chapter you will be faced with a LEGO building challenge. The first part will be a group effort to find a certain amount of LEGO pieces. The second part will be an individual effort to figure out what model the pieces create.
- The winner of the individual effort will be judged by how much time is taken to solve the puzzle. When you begin to solve the puzzle post "Challenge begin" in the thread. When you solve it, PM me a picture of the finished product. Do not post in the thread for fifteen minutes following your "Challenge begin" post or your entry will be disqualified.
- The winners of the challenge will elect one person to receive clues.
- You must search for clues. This means that an action must be specified. For example, you wish to search a room for hidden objects. The following is an example of how not to go about this:
"I wish to look for suspicious or hidden objects in this room".
Instead, you must be able to specify what you want to do. For example:
"I would like to open the drawers of the cabinet."
It is not required for you to specify exactly what you are doing and what you are looking for, but a generalised statement will not find you anything. Act like a detective and you will be fine.
- Dynamic Actions: Actions you wish to carry out without all of the other players' knowledge can be PMed to the game host, Hinckley. You may or may not be allowed to do what you request.
- Host response time: Please be patient. You may bring the story to a point where you need the host to further game play. I will be on top of this game as much as possible. Please be patient with me between chapters as well.
- Stagnant game: If you find yourself stuck in the group challenge portion, it is because you need to find a clue or you've missed something. Don’t argue with the game host. You’ll be there until everything that needs to be discovered has been discovered.
- Each game day will last 72 hours with three portions, each lasting 24 hours. The team challenge will last 24 hours. The individual portion will last 24 hours. And the nomination process will last 24 hours. If the group fails to find all of the pieces in the first 24 hours, then the chapter will end with no further clues given.
- You cannot edit your posts.
- Failure to follow these rules will result in a warning. A second failure will result in the humorous death of your character.