Member: 19868

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:15 PM

No, it seems................  :cry_sad:

#27 kurigan

kurigan
  • Fresh Pirate

Member: 9706

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:47 PM

I am truly sorry for that. A little advice which may help; when I lost my own digital fleet I didn't think I'd ever recover, and felt like  giving up. I stuck with it though and not only did it lead to a renaissance in "living plastic" but when I did return to the digital environment I found I could remembered a lot more than I thought I would. It took time to recreate but I was able to jump right back in and duplicate my designs and technique. Fortunately, like you, I had plenty of WIP shots to reference if I drew a blank. If I can be of assistance let me know. In the future I can suggest from experience, posting your files on another server or sharing them with someone you trust can be quite handy. I used to be very tight fisted about my LDD models, afraid some one would steal my credit. Posting them on brick shelf though ensured I'd have at least my premier models after the crash. Best of luck to you and a here's to "Dear Old Surprise".

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

#28 TheLegoExpert

TheLegoExpert

Member: 90996

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:41 PM

So sorry about that. Did a parent delete it? You should use Dropbox or something.

This has been a helpful resource.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored Links