Hi from an English ex-pat in NZ

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LegoPohm

LegoPohm

Member: 27476

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:03 AM

Hello,

My lego history begins as a 3 or 4 year old opening up a Galaxy Explorer way back in the 70's and I have been hooked ever since. Lego has always been in my life except for my dark ages during University and a few years afterwards. Classic space was my main theme but I did have what I classed as ordinary Lego - basic sets and classic town. Much of my Classic space was sold to fund uni but I kept the GE and a couple of other bits; my ordinary Lego is in a big bucket in my Mum's loft in England but space eventually followed me to NZ along with my Lego pirate ship Red Beard Runner. My dark ages officially ended when I picked up some Star Wars sets and I have not looked back.

I have kids of my own now: 3 girls and one boy and great excuses to buy more Lego. We have built up a collection of City Lego, mainly the hospital sets and a lot of fantasy Castle. I find it hard to keep my spending to one or two themes...

Enjoying the discussion here on Eurobricks and the MOCs are great to behold; I would very much like to get more standard sets as well as themed sets in order to give MOCs a go.

Cheers,

#2 Fred Daniel Yam

Fred Daniel Yam

• Thinks dead fish can drool

Member: 20078

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:57 PM

Hello mate! Enjoy your time here!

Just because you've read The Dark Knight Returns doesn't mean that you understand the "conflicted inner struggle of Batman's psychology"

Playing as William Harkenshire in Sandy's Heroica RPG Stats

#3 charlieboy

charlieboy

• chuffed to bits

Member: 7180

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:04 AM

Welcome to Eurobricks! I just sold almost my entire Bricklink store inventory to someone in NZ, it wasn't you was it? Lol! Enjoy the forum :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users