2012 Bucket Challenge on the Eurobricks Sci-Fi Forum
Welcome to a new and exciting challenge that is going to be happening here in the Sci-Fi forum! What is this all about? Well it is a new concept that we are going to be trying out today to see how well it is going to work for any future contests we might have. That is right, think of it as a beta contest! What better way to kick it off than with the infamously iconic blue bucket involved in exciting and tantalizing challenge! Well new cadets, there is more than bragging rights involved here, the winner of the contest will get the general Sci-Fi forum tag and a Title of their choice!!!
So how do you win? It is simple, the masterminds here on Eurobricks have hidden Siegfried's Blue Bucket somewhere in a topic in the Sci-Fi Forum.
It will look like this (Reference picture only):
It will not be easy to find. The first person who posts the correct answer here in this topic is the winner! The post number should be included.
- No posting here to simply just get the first spot and then editing in the answer later
- No editing allowed in any post here, if you do you will be disqualified
- The Bucket is in ONE topic somewhere in the Sci-Fi Forum
- The winner is the first person who gives us the correct answer
- The contest will be running April 1st 12:01 AM - April 1st 11:59 PM EST.