Toa_Of_Justice

Faith Stealth Power

I had some free time during my internship (which ran from mid-January to the end of February) at the University of West Florida, so I took a trip to the National Naval Aviation Museum. It inspired me to make a Hero Recon Team member named Faith Stealth Power. True to her name, she is dedicated, powerful, and can take out targets without being noticed. Her tools, nicknamed "Wyng" (the dual crossbow with wings, which doubles as a jetpack) and "Preyer" (the laser gun), have given her undefeated success so far. Her color scheme is based off the Blue Angels.

I made several concept models of Faith in both the Hero Creator and LDD. In the end, I settled on the following design.

Click any picture to enlarge it.

00_out_of_the_box.jpg

10_fsp_armed.jpg

15_fsp_back_3.jpg

17_fsp_flying.jpg

To make Faith Stealth Power "fly", I held the tip of her foot with my left hand and photographed her using my right hand.

18_fsp_ground_action.jpg

19_comparison.jpg

Here is Faith Stealth Power compared to Samurai X's Power Suit. More pictures of Samurai X's Power Suit can be found in this topic.

For more pictures, please see Faith's Brickshelf gallery.

-Toa Of Justice

I like it but I think it looks better with the jetpack thing on it's back and maybe add some armor on the arms.

Nice MOC, but IMHO it looks a bit incomplete. Can't say why, just a strong feeling.

Is it because there is no armour on the arms?

She has no armor on her arms because she is optimized for stealth. More armor = more weight = less stealth, I think.

And I agree with the most recent post of -N13OS- in this thread. :thumbup:

-Toa Of Justice

Edited by Toa_Of_Justice