Sign in to follow this  
SirSven7

Selling A LEGO Legend Set (MSIB)

Hello everyone

I have in my possesion a Mint Condition still in box (sealed)Lego Legend Guarded Inn.

10000-1.1164595325.thumb2.jpg

Now I have seen the cost of these bad boys on Bricklink and I was considering putting mine up as well, what would be a fair price??

Any offers or ideas or interest would be most welcome, I am still 50/50 weather I want to keep it or not, however the New Joust set is also calling my name.

Cheers all

Quite a gem you've got on your hands. Judging from the BL price guide, it would be safe to ask $100-110. If I had this, I would wait a few years, and since the Joust will be around for a few more years, it might be safe to keep it for a while.

Yeah your right, Im ganna hold onto it for a while and then maybe sell it in a few years, for now its hapy were it is

Now I have seen the cost of these bad boys on Bricklink and I was considering putting mine up as well, what would be a fair price??

Cheers all

This is a lovely set, but the price has been slowly climbing up. Since there are no listing fees on BL, why not list list it at the price you're comfortable with? If it sells then all the better! :laugh:

Side note: I remember there being a painted horse in the rerelease, but I am not 100% sure.

Sign in to follow this