US TRU bogo 50%

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Solscud007

Solscud007

Member: 12637

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:32 PM

So I made a AFOL friend when I bought his wife's holiday train set. He told me that the TRU in Time Sq has all the big expensive sets.

I have been waiting for a TRU sale. We wanted the petshop and fire brigade. Unfortunately when my wife and I went, they were sold out. One of the managers told me she could order the fire brigade but pet shop was sod out. These sets cannot be bought online. Only select stores carry them. But  FAO schwarz has them in stock and since TRU owns FAO I could buy them and return them to TRU for the discount.

Well that is what I did. I saved $81.65.

#2 mostlytechnic

mostlytechnic

• Wiener Envy

Member: 12726

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:36 PM

You can get the modulars online at toysrus.com, but only if you're lucky. I've been watching all week and saw that pet shop came in stock briefly, so I ordered a pair of them.

Mostlytechnic's Bazaar post | Mostlytechnic's Bricklink store

Scum-killed night one but won as town Storm in speedy's Cosplay Mafia

Died in the conclusion, losing because he's an idiot as Monty Thornton, the cook aboard the USS Portland in jamesn's Red Mafia

Survived and won as Brice Marden in Hinck and Trumpet's Minimal Mafia

Survived to the conclusion as a winning Council musician / decorator Melanie Detruccio in TrumpetKing's CMF Mafia

Poisoned (and lost) as townie Molly Tennant, saloon dancer in Tamamono's Silver City Mafia

Won (but night-killed near the end) as the townie The Talking Animal in Zepher's Mafia Mafia

Survived till the end (but still lost) as townie Mary Jane the Jock in Aperture Academy

#3 Solscud007

Solscud007

Member: 12637

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:35 PM

View Postmostlytechnic, on 30 March 2012 - 12:36 PM, said:

You can get the modulars online at toysrus.com, but only if you're lucky. I've been watching all week and saw that pet shop came in stock briefly, so I ordered a pair of them.

Odd, when my friend linked me the petshop and fire brigade, I could not buy them online. It said "NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE" Only available in select stores and not available for store pick up.

#4 Porty

Porty

Member: 27116

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:42 PM

View Postmostlytechnic, on 30 March 2012 - 12:36 PM, said:

Hi. Can you  please come to your selling topic so we can discuss something I want to buy from you? Thanks.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users