Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint_M

MOC: Aker, World Racer

6875810418_bb819cfaca.jpg

Aker, deification of the horizon. The name given to a mystery racer and his vehicle of unknown origin, who speed through races.

Sometimes called a phantom, other times reckoned to be a wily racer with a sense for the dramatic.

First sighted in the desert racing arena of the greater Nile area this racer seems to enter any and all cross plain races, from Arizona to the Great Race across Oz. Wherever dust is thrown by wheels and the hot sun beats down to bake cars this racer will be found.

It is a challenge to pass him and a great prize to beat him.

I designed this car off the colour schemes of the Pharaoh’s Quest theme, mostly for fun.

Other Racing Car MOCs of Mine

6882901859_308d60e832_q.jpg6953464393_48fb70e86c_q.jpg7015200025_9315479a28_q.jpg

Excellent creation 'Peppermint' fusing two action themes together.....WR and PQ....cool ! :grin:

You could have used a snake-man from the new Ninjago sets ? :wink:

Brick On Race On 'Peppermint' ! :classic:

I have plans for a snakeman figure for a future MOC and another set. I am not overly fond of the fleshy figures so I am going to replace Snake Oiler with a guy in a snake bodysuit for the Hydracel car.

*Nerdy me*

I have plans for a snakeman figure for a future MOC and another set. I am not overly fond of the fleshy figures so I am going to replace Snake Oiler with a guy in a snake bodysuit for the Hydracel car.

*Nerdy me*

I shall look forward to seeing this scaly race driver.....Brick On Race On 'Peppermint' ! :classic:

# You aren't nerdy are we ? :laugh: