Hello from Washington!

4 replies to this topic

#1 TrumpetKing

TrumpetKing

• O type hirrobly

Member: 27420

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:30 AM

Hello, I'm TrumpetKing67, and I am from Washington State. I am slightly (:sarcasm:) obsessed with the CMF theme........ :tongue: Just thought that I would introduce myself. Can't wait to see the rest of you on Eurobricks!

Posted Image

Isaac - FabuGirl - Trisha - TrumpetKing67 - Diane - Li'l TrumpetKing - Twatty Tittlesteen - Usurper - Tristan Kingsley - Mercutio Robertson - Terrence Knox - Cohost - Tumi "Tumius Aximus" - Mercutio Robertson the Sequel

#2 M'Kyuun

M'Kyuun

Member: 379

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:16 AM

View PostTrumpetKing67, on 25 March 2012 - 01:30 AM, said:

Hello, I'm TrumpetKing67, and I am from Washington State. I am slightly (:sarcasm:) obsessed with the CMF theme........ :tongue: Just thought that I would introduce myself. Can't wait to see the rest of you on Eurobricks!

TrumpetKing67, Welcome to Eurobricks. The community here is great, and I'm sure you'll enjoy all the site has to offer.

What part of WA are you from? I'm actually from PA, but I've lived in Spokane for over 9 years.

Edited by M'Kyuun, 25 March 2012 - 03:20 AM.

#3 tedbeard

tedbeard

Member: 905

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:20 AM

Howdy neighbour, welcome aboard!

Maybe we will see you @ BrickCon in Seattle this October?
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#4 The Blue Brick

The Blue Brick

Member: 18793

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:15 PM

Welcome to Eurobricks.  :classic:

#5 TrumpetKing

TrumpetKing

• O type hirrobly

Member: 27420

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:13 AM

Thank you guys for all of the welcomes!

View PostM, on 25 March 2012 - 03:16 AM, said:

TrumpetKing67, Welcome to Eurobricks. The community here is great, and I'm sure you'll enjoy all the site has to offer.

What part of WA are you from? I'm actually from PA, but I've lived in Spokane for over 9 years.
  I am in the Lake Stevens/Everett area, but I do have family and friends that I visit every year that live in Spokane. I do love it there.

View Posttedbeard, on 25 March 2012 - 03:20 AM, said:

Howdy neighbour, welcome aboard!

Maybe we will see you @ BrickCon in Seattle this October?
   Possibly. What is it about? I have heard of it, but never felt the motivation to go.

Posted Image

Isaac - FabuGirl - Trisha - TrumpetKing67 - Diane - Li'l TrumpetKing - Twatty Tittlesteen - Usurper - Tristan Kingsley - Mercutio Robertson - Terrence Knox - Cohost - Tumi "Tumius Aximus" - Mercutio Robertson the Sequel

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users