Werewolf Encounter!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mephistopheles

mephistopheles

Member: 24623

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:18 PM

Hi!

Rumors said that a beast is taking its victims near the village of Woodward in Avalonia. Lieutenant Faustus, a man of action, went out into the forest to search for the beast. He was just walking along an old path when suddenly Le Wild Werewolf appeared!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

See more on MOC pages: My link

I don't know if slaying a Werewolf can replace a joust, but with this build I would like to apply for the title Champion of Avalonia. Lieutenant Faustus has shown great bravery by searching for Le Wild Werewolf alone and has shown his skills by defeating it.

Also if someone expert on the matter could maybe add some blood to the slain werewolf, that would be really nice.
My Flickr

All hail Avalonia!
Lord of Woodward, Champion of Avalonia, Lord High Executioner, Prince of the Forest, Siege Expert
Woodward on Wikipedia

#2 Hersbrucker

Hersbrucker

• WIP it good

Member: 22070

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:56 PM

This could be interpreted as a declaration of war  :devil:

Edited by Hersbrucker, 24 March 2012 - 03:03 PM.

Posted Image

“Strive for perfection in everything you do. Take the best that exists and make it better. When it does not exist, design it.” Henry Royce †

My BL Shop______My MOCpages

#3 mephistopheles

mephistopheles

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:32 PM

View PostHersbrucker, on 24 March 2012 - 02:56 PM, said:

This could be interpreted as a declaration of war  :devil:

I am sure this was either a criminal outcast werewolf or maybe not even a Nocturnian one.  :wink:

Anyway, that bone there belonged to a poor Avalonian woodcutter, so I claim my right to defend my land.
My Flickr

All hail Avalonia!
Lord of Woodward, Champion of Avalonia, Lord High Executioner, Prince of the Forest, Siege Expert
Woodward on Wikipedia

#4 de Gothia

de Gothia

• Still really, really, REALLY wants to join Nocturnus.

Member: 18035

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:58 PM

Looking good! And as I said in the Avalonia thread, those trees are great!

de Gothia of Avalonia

My Flickr

#5 mephistopheles

mephistopheles

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:31 AM

Thanks!

These trees look especially good when you look from any angle from above. They create a dense pine tree forest like look. Also you can carefully bend them a little.

Unfortunately when looking straight into the MOC from the same level than the baseplate (I hope you get what I mean) than it looses much from it's density. I had only so many green parts, otherwise I would have tried to make the undergrowth a bit different.
My Flickr

All hail Avalonia!
Woodward on Wikipedia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users