Jump to content


MOC: Horrible Horace Goes Bananas


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic  – Started by Flare , Mar 23 2012 08:16 AM

#1 Flare

Flare
  • A phonemonanl speller


    Posts: 5394
    Joined: 01-July 10
    Member: 11759
    Country: Israel

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:16 AM

208C

Horrible Horace is a mischievous pirate who is always getting into trouble.  :monkey:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Check it out on MOCpages.
Check it out on Flickr.

More Horrible Horace creations found here.

Thanks for viewing!  :pir-classic:

Posted Image
Playing as Benji Carvenhall, Level 48.8 Beast Warrior in Heroica RPG


#2 Captain Heineken

Captain Heineken

    Posts: 115
    Joined: 31-October 11
    Member: 21254
    Country: Germany, China

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:57 AM

Funny idea, nicely done MOC and great capture on camera. I always like small MOCs with a short story, can't get enough of those.

Almost Perfect! Just one thing: Bananas grow on palm tress, don't they?

#3 Flare

Flare
  • A phonemonanl speller


    Posts: 5394
    Joined: 01-July 10
    Member: 11759
    Country: Israel

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:27 AM

View PostCaptain Heineken, on 23 March 2012 - 09:57 AM, said:

Funny idea, nicely done MOC and great capture on camera. I always like small MOCs with a short story, can't get enough of those.

Almost Perfect! Just one thing: Bananas grow on palm tress, don't they?

Thanks!  Well, maybe bananas grow on palm trees, but I don't have any palm trees  :pir-hmpf_bad:

Posted Image
Playing as Benji Carvenhall, Level 48.8 Beast Warrior in Heroica RPG


#4 zinfinion

zinfinion

    Posts: 128
    Joined: 20-January 12
    Member: 24562

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:40 PM

Bananas actually grow on banana trees (shocking!  :pir_laugh2: ) rather close to the ground and point upwards, rather than hanging down. I prefer to ignore reality in this case though, since this is an awesome MOC just the way it is.

#5 Walter

Walter
  • Back, but still drowning!


    Posts: 744
    Joined: 17-February 11
    Member: 16053
    Country: USA

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:03 AM

Fun little scene! Perhaps we will see more of Horace in the future?  :jollyroger:
Posted Image

#6 Flare

Flare
  • A phonemonanl speller


    Posts: 5394
    Joined: 01-July 10
    Member: 11759
    Country: Israel

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:32 AM

View Postzinfinion, on 23 March 2012 - 12:40 PM, said:

Bananas actually grow on banana trees (shocking!  :pir_laugh2: ) rather close to the ground and point upwards, rather than hanging down. I prefer to ignore reality in this case though, since this is an awesome MOC just the way it is.
:pir_laugh2: Thanks!


View PostWalt, on 24 March 2012 - 01:03 AM, said:

Fun little scene! Perhaps we will see more of Horace in the future?  :jollyroger:

We will, don't worry about that :devil:

Posted Image
Playing as Benji Carvenhall, Level 48.8 Beast Warrior in Heroica RPG





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored Links