• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic  – Started by KAHUKA , Oct 29 2006 06:59 PM

#51 El Bucanero

El Bucanero
  • Kiwi addiction!

Member: 851

Posted 15 February 2007 - 02:05 PM

View PostBerry Syedow, on Feb 15 2007, 05:26 AM, said:

Bonaparte, Id just like to add my kudos to your dedication of these massive MOC undertakings.  Theyre easy to view and provide a great resource for inspiration when Im feeling uninspired.  I also give my props to 007, who I believe started this idea, or was it Mr Tiber?

I think this post belongs in another thread, or doesn't it? Well, oo7 started a list from a lot of brickshelf ship finds, and Bonaparte made an MOC ship index... After that, I proposed another index for land based MOCs...

Or are you refering to something else?

#52 Berry Syedow

Berry Syedow
  • *Amen*

Member: 653

Posted 16 February 2007 - 05:08 AM

View PostMr Tiber, on Feb 15 2007, 06:05 AM, said:

I think this post belongs in another thread, or doesn't it? Well, oo7 started a list from a lot of brickshelf ship finds, and Bonaparte made an MOC ship index... After that, I proposed another index for land based MOCs...

Or are you refering to something else?
My mistake, Mr. Tiber!  I meant to place this post in the MOC ship thread, but somehow clicked on this one instead.  (which is strange since I thought I read through the other thread)  Feel free to move this post, if you can.

#53 oo7

oo7
  • Master Carpenter

Member: 788

Posted 16 February 2007 - 06:02 AM

I believe Bonaparte metioned the idea after I made my list, and I liked it and announced that I would be editing my original post into an index, and so I did (started). But after a day or two Bonaparte just made his own because he thought there should be little thumbnails. :-/
Posted Image

#54 KAHUKA

KAHUKA

Member: 1034

Posted 17 March 2007 - 05:19 AM

Hello everyone im back im sorry i havnt replied in a while i was not able to use my computer. :-D
U(I]}>
O                  O

THUNDER DRILLER

#55 Mister Phes

Mister Phes
  • Uncle Sam edit!

Member: 273

Posted 17 March 2007 - 05:32 AM

Do you have any new Islander MOCs to show us Mr KAHUKA?

Posted Image

#56 dukeschunke

dukeschunke

Member: 1290

Posted 17 March 2007 - 02:33 PM

View PostKAHUKA, on Mar 17 2007, 05:19 AM, said:

Hello everyone im back im sorry i havnt replied in a while i was not able to use my computer. :-D
YOURE BACK!!! I was wondering if that was going to happen. (Maybe you were grounded? :-|| )
Anyway, after making that catamaran, I had imagined you would have commented on it, but every time I checked your last login it was still the end of February. *sad*
I also thought you might not have been getting enough other islander people to support you, and you just quit coming to EB. :S  Do you have anything you have been working on?:'-)
Well, I am glad to see you back. *sweet*
Duke
Posted Image

#57 oo7

oo7
  • Master Carpenter

Member: 788

Posted 17 March 2007 - 04:59 PM

And so it appears that Island Boy did not consume Kahuka afterall!!

I took this photo at the LEGOLAND CA Funtown Market;

http://www.brickshel...ND/dsc02650.jpg - It looks like they have ripped off our smilies!  :-D

I was too lazy to resize it and flip it, but if you have a Dell PC you can just press ALT+CTRL+Right arrow key!
Posted Image

#58 KAHUKA

KAHUKA

Posted 04 May 2007 - 12:42 AM

View Postoo7, on Mar 17 2007, 12:59 PM, said:

And so it appears that Island Boy did not consume Kahuka afterall!!

I took this photo at the LEGOLAND CA Funtown Market;

http://www.brickshel...ND/dsc02650.jpg - It looks like they have ripped off our smilies!  :-D

I was too lazy to resize it and flip it, but if you have a Dell PC you can just press ALT+CTRL+Right arrow key!
No he did not eat me and after another long wait im back again it was i signed on with another computer and i lost my password. :-D

View PostKAHUKA, on May 3 2007, 08:37 PM, said:

No he did not eat me and after another long wait im back again it was i signed on with another computer and i lost my password. :-D
p.s Mister Phess alas i have no new mocs but i plan too have my new ISLANDERS lookout post on the site pretty soon ;-)
U(I]}>
O                  O

THUNDER DRILLER

#59 Scouty

Scouty
  • [not worthy of classic film title]

Member: 863

Posted 04 May 2007 - 01:32 AM

You should contact the Admins for Password retrieval next time it happens ;-) . So, lot's have been happening here. Like...Classic-Pirates.com!!

Welcome Back!
.Posted Image
"Mr. Nowhere" John Doe >:] | Bruno Bear, the watchmaker | Sassy Cooter | Scar Mimitsus >:] |
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters :3 | Casey Cat, Puuurfect painter | Sveinn, the Uninspired :3 | Scouty | L'il Scouty | Langston Lionheart >:]

#60 Mister Phes

Mister Phes
  • Uncle Sam edit!

Member: 273

Posted 04 May 2007 - 01:58 AM

And we have an index for Islander sets.

So check out the Islander MOC Index!

Posted Image

#61 KAHUKA

KAHUKA

Posted 04 May 2007 - 11:26 PM

View PostMister Phes, on May 3 2007, 09:58 PM, said:

And we have an index for Islander sets.

So check out the Islander MOC Index!
I know I just love the new look of the site, and the islanders index it so awsome. :-D  :-D
U(I]}>
O                  O

THUNDER DRILLER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored Links