Saburo was using his nights for his training. He was an expert in katana fighter.
But every member of the Yakuza family was an expert at fighting with a katana.
He was training with his nunchucks.
He thought that if he had a different weapon than the killer he would have an advantage over the killer.
He was wrong.
Suddenly someone switched the light switch.
'Oh hi Red Ninja', Stephanie said.
And she turned off the lights again.
I'll go and get Lloyd so we can clean up the mess.
But when she returned there was no mess.
There was no blood.
And most importantly, there was no body...
Nobuo – Played by MetroiD
Shizuko – Played by CallMePieOrDie
Akio – Played by Rumble Strike
Noriko – Played by Eskallon
Emi – Played by Brickdoctor
Lizzy – Played by Capt. Redblade
Shiro – Played by Alopex
Hanako – Played by Professor Flitwick
Akira – Played by Bob
Kin – Played by Rick
Maniko – Played by Swils
Norio – Played by Def
Daisuke - Played by K-Nut
Yasu – Played by TheBoyWonder - Lynched on day 1 - Mutineer
Lloyd Jr – Played by ADHO15 & KielDaMan - Murdered on night 1 - Yakuza
Ichirou – Played by Tamamono - Lynched on day 2 - Yakuza
Tadao – Played by The Legonater - Murdered on night 2 - Yakuza
Yasuko – Played by RileyC - Mod Killed on night 2 after RileyC decided it was for the best to quit the game - Yakuza
Minoru - Played by VolcanicPanik - Lynched on day 3 - Secret Agent
Jirou - Played by JimButcher - Murdered on night 3 - Yakuza
Yoshiko - Played by Cecilie - Murdered on night 3 - Yakuza
Isamu - Played by Peanuts - Murdered on night 3 - Secret Agent
Hiroki - Played by Etzel - Lynched on day 4 - Mutineer
Momoe - Played by Rufus - Murdered on night 4 - Secret Agent
Aiko - Played by Iamded - Died of grief on day 4 - Neutral
Tamiko - Played by Zakura - Died of grief on day 4 - Yakuza Mason
Cherry Blossom - Played by WhiteFang - Lynched on day 5 - Yakuza
Kenta – Played by Nightshroud99 - Murdered on night 5 - Secret Agent
Manga - Played by CorneliusMurdock - Murdered on night 5 - Yakuza
Chieko - Played by Scubacarrot - Murdered on night 5 - Mutineer
Setsuku - Played by Fhomess - Lynced on day 6 - Mutineer
Saburo - Played by Masked Builder - Murdered on night 6 - ???
- Each player will be given a character to play who will be aligned with either Yakuza (town) or the Mutineers (scum). To win the game the Yakuza must eliminate all of the Mutineers. While the Mutineers need to outnumber the Yakuza. Any other party characters will have their own win conditions outlined in their roles.
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player Voting should be done in the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. Each player gets one unvote a day. The player with the most votes at the end of a game day will be lynched. If there is a tie then the first player to achieve this vote count will be lynched.
- A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end after 72 hours, unless the group are decided on a lynch. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host, using the initial character PM thread only, in the first 24 hours of the night stage. They will not be accepted after this deadline has passed or if the player doesn’t use the initial character PM.
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game hosts via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game. Metagame at your own risk.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
- You may not edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the hosts using your character information PM. No other communication with the hosts will be accepted or acknowledged.
- Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence. Plus losing your right to vote for that day.
Edited by badboytje88, 23 March 2012 - 05:34 PM.