• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#26 wooootles

wooootles

Member: 7798

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:15 PM

View PostDakar A, on 19 March 2012 - 02:26 AM, said:

AMAZING
This is (as Chris Trager would say) Literaly my favourite Modular MOC, ever. That may be a bit of an overstatement, but I have just fallen in love with this MOC! :wub:  From the supreme realism of the multi-colour/tetured sides, to the realistic shops, to the fully furnished interior, I'd say this trumps even DecoJim's skyscrapers in sheer awesomeness! I love the integration of the cars, the streetlamps, and the bathrooms on each floor! I've got more to say, just check out this in my Flickr Gallery.

Once again, amazing MOC!

Dakar
Aye those are some crazy good MOCs in that gallery--- I'm not so sure how my little apartment compare to some of those! :wacko:

It's likely that I'm going to bring this guy (and Midtown Condominiums) to Brickworld Chicago, so if any of you are coming, you could probably see them in person!
My Flickr page--->check it!

Barnes and Noble & Starbucks - Thanks for supporting my Cuusoo Project!  Reading (and coffee) is fundamental for minifigs!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#27 RunnersDad

RunnersDad

Member: 19319

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:37 PM

You did a tremendous job with this MOC. I love the detail and the different floor plans for each floor of the building! Impressive!

#28 Hiawatha

Hiawatha

Member: 20480

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:34 PM

I love the Japanese restaurant! :wub: Especially the cook perparing the food for the customers right in front of them.

Posted Image Posted Image

My Brickshelf

View Postefullner, on 06 October 2011 - 12:28 AM, said:

I can figure what Dey will say when he meets with Hiawatha.

Hiya, Watha!

#29 The Dutch Guy

The Dutch Guy

Member: 13286

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:25 AM

You must love this. The design of your buildings (both of them) is great, and the use of colours too. You must have put in a lot of time on these. I hope you had a lot of fun making them and hope to see more in the future
You are never to old for Lego (and never to young to start with it)

Posted Image

#30 wooootles

wooootles

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:57 PM

View PostThe Dutch Guy, on 23 March 2012 - 07:25 AM, said:

You must love this. The design of your buildings (both of them) is great, and the use of colours too. You must have put in a lot of time on these. I hope you had a lot of fun making them and hope to see more in the future
Yep, took about 10 months on-and-off (I work really slow); I make progress for a month before taking a break from it for a month, so really, 5 months  :laugh:  It gets interrupted by smaller MOCs and other hobbies/interests, plus I rarely stick to my original script; I had to tear it down completely a few times  :tongue:  Thanks for looking, all!

Here's one of the versions of this MOC in LDD; I stopped updating it when I realized I'm going to have to remodel it again anyways
Posted Image

Edited by wooootles, 24 March 2012 - 07:07 PM.

Barnes and Noble & Starbucks - Thanks for supporting my Cuusoo Project!  Reading (and coffee) is fundamental for minifigs!

#31 bzcat

bzcat

Member: 19038

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:42 AM

I really like your Pinkberry inspired store front. Great concept and execution.

#32 LEGOcityman97

LEGOcityman97

Member: 27713

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:29 PM

Nice! looks like you have spent a long time on it, 10 months.
My trains...Posted Image
flickr

#33 Trent

Trent

Member: 16613

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:09 PM

My jaw actually dropped when I opened this topic - gorgeous work, so detailed and brilliantly executed.   :thumbup:

#34 Rail Co

Rail Co

Member: 27393

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:07 PM

One word...AWESOME. This is so detailed I wish i could make such detailed MOCS. :thumbup: :classic:
PleyWorld Lego 90-Degree Crosstrack: VOTE for it here!! and soon be able to buy it or rent it: https://www.pleyworl...Cross-Track/477

Will Buy 9v and 12v Trains!
Check out my Flickr Stream! For all photo updates!   https://www.flickr.c.../126425458@N06/

Lego Trains make the world go round, or at least a loop!

#35 Vincent Kessels

Vincent Kessels

• Mr. Tomato Bread

Member: 10753

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

Again a brilliant MOC. What I like is that you did't just build a house, but a complete block.

#36 wooootles

wooootles

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:00 PM

Thanks everyone. I'm glad people are still interested in this MOC!

View Postbzcat, on 04 April 2012 - 01:42 AM, said:

I really like your Pinkberry inspired store front. Great concept and execution.
I was wondering when that would come up... :classic:  Yes, the store front and some elements of the interior (i.e. the weird display things at the back) are based off Pinkberry stores.  Somewhat of an easter egg I would say!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users