Sign in to follow this  
Walter

MOC: Little Birdie

Nice work! Afetr seeing this, I kinda felt a sea breeze, and some squaking gulls, since here in SUNNY Jacksonville, FL, it's about 84 degrees outside, and feels like summer!

Nice emotion-pulling MOC!

Dakar

What a beautifully clean build. The creation is cohesive, very in the same style the whole way through, and the angles and share are great. Raise the very top of the head so that there's no indent with sides. Other than that, beautiful work, I love the beak, and the clean crisp colors are fun and striking.

Nice work! Afetr seeing this, I kinda felt a sea breeze, and some squaking gulls, since here in SUNNY Jacksonville, FL, it's about 84 degrees outside, and feels like summer!

Nice emotion-pulling MOC!

Dakar

Rub it in a little harder, why dont'cha? :tongue: even in California it's overcast... :hmpf_bad:

Mine?! Mine?! Mine?!* That's what I thought of when seeing this. :laugh:

* Reference to Finding Nemo. There was a flock of sea gulls that only said "Mine?!" repeatedly

Thanks for the comments and suggestions everyone!

I'm suprised it caused so many thoughts about the warm weather! I like how it triggered so many links to nature and summer though. I love the beach, so your comments just got me more excited about the summer! :laugh:

It was supposed to be a Sea Gull, although it should've had grey-ish wings. Oh well, it'll do for now.