The Wasabi District
Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:31 PM
Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:43 PM
Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:09 AM
Thanks for the comments, guys.
Edited by wooootles, 18 June 2012 - 08:36 AM.
Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:41 AM
Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:35 PM
Edited by tikicult, 19 June 2012 - 11:36 PM.
Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:00 AM
Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:03 AM
It looks like the guys at Redbox HQ liked my little Redbox... (it was "silently" sitting in my Brickworld display hehe)
ANd while I bumped with that, I might as well share some previews of my possible next MOCs:
previews by wooootles, on Flickr
I have the last one in flesh... in brick, rather. It's going to be a bookstore. 5 bonus points to whoever can guess what the middle building will be.
Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:20 AM
I look forward to your future work 'wooootles'.....Brick On !
Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:03 AM
Have any of you tried doing custom stickers using waterslide decals? I started to use them in my upcoming MOC. It kinda screws up on color-heavy decals (like the Barista, see small-ish scratches) but it doesn't look too bad overall.
Anyways, here they are... and I should get my MOC ready within a couple of weeks.
Edited by wooootles, 01 March 2013 - 01:04 AM.
Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:12 AM
Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:11 PM
GIEF MOAR!! NAOW!!! XD
Ser Beorthan of Avalonia
Lord Mayor of the Trifork
Gatekeeper of the East*
*(Book 2, Challenge 2)
Captain of the Republic*
Don Isaac Montoya
Brethren of the Brick Seas
Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:31 PM
Thanks for looking!
Edited by wooootles, 01 March 2013 - 11:34 PM.
Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:42 PM
Thanks for sharing, it is very inspiring!
Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:40 AM
Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:34 AM
Here's me playing around with my 3 largest MOCs.
After putting the Midtown Condo up (biggest one facing backwards) I accidentally dropped the first floor and smashed half of it. After some angst and focus, I was able to rebuild it. But uncomfortably, I had a couple of pieces left over and I can't remember where it was supposed to be, though it looked alright Hopefully it wasn't of structural significance
But here's my actual planned layout, updated for 2014. It's super ambitious, stretching up to 100 inches (10 x 7 of 32x32 baseplates) and possibly won't be realized until I move and get a bigger room for them
1. Midtown Condominiums
2. Avenue Residences
3. Barnes & Noble /Starbucks
4. Cheesecake Factory (or a steakhouse; I haven't decided what it would be yet but I am already building it/deciding what color it should be). WIP.
5. Tech Store (Apple? Windows?) Proposed
6. LEGO Store. Proposed
7. Hardware / Furniture Store? (Something like a home improvement store? Shouls be around the size of the bookstore), Proposed
8. Flagship Hotel/Apartment (I think it's actually happening, I've already accumulated lots of window pieces and white bricks and dark bluish grey plates, and have done facade prototypes, yet I only have 25-30% of the pieces I'd need as an estimate. But it's happening.) WIP.
9. Park (It's happening too, though I haven't started it)
Edited by wooootles, 10 March 2013 - 04:35 AM.
Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:46 AM
Brick On 'wooootles' !
Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:36 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users