Porty

TSATS: Personal Watercraft (Aqua Simulator)

How do I get a video on here?

above the comment window, there are several insertion icons (emoticons, links, pictures, etc). the icon at the far right is the "media" icon; that's the one for inserting video clips. click it and a window pops up; add you video's url address in the "media url" space, then click the "insert media" button. when you preview your post, it may take a second or two for the video to appear in your previewed post.

KEvron

Edited by KEvron

above the comment window, there are several insertion icons (emoticons, links, pictures, etc). the icon at the far right is the "media" icon; that's the one for inserting video clips. click it and a window pops up; add you video's url address in the "media url" space, then click the "insert media" button. when you preview your post, it may take a second or two for the video to appear in your previewed post.

KEvron

Its not on a website though. I don't have a youtube, so how would I get it to work?

Its not on a website though. I don't have a youtube, so how would I get it to work?

You should get a YouTube account!

tim

I like it!

but why does the propeller wobble that much?

Thanks,I have not gotten it completely secure yet. I'm still trying to figure out a way to tie it to the bottom without restricting movement. EDIT: Oh, and by the way, you stole my color scheme. :laugh:

Edited by Porty

Thanks,I have not gotten it completely secure yet. I'm still trying to figure out a way to tie it to the bottom without restricting movement. EDIT: Oh, and by the way, you stole my color scheme. :laugh:

no you stole mine, I was first!

:classic:

no you stole mine, I was first!

:classic:

I already had my color scheme two days after the contest was posted! :tongue:

can go in water or is it too heavy?

Well, I think it would sink but I'm not sure. there are "holes" at the bottom so, yeah, with my PF's in there, it isn't going in I'd say. :cry_sad:

we must have more or less the same sets in our collection I guess :wink:

Will yours float?

nope, I tried inflating pneumatic tubes on the underside but it doesn't create enough lift. I'm thinking pneumatic air tanks may be more successful but I don't have any.

Someone mentioned inflating a balloon in the body, I may try that.

would be cool if it could float, it's supposed to be a boat after all!

nope, I tried inflating pneumatic tubes on the underside but it doesn't create enough lift. I'm thinking pneumatic air tanks may be more successful but I don't have any.

Someone mentioned inflating a balloon in the body, I may try that.

would be cool if it could float, it's supposed to be a boat after all!

You might just be in the same boat as me. :wink:

Okay, I got some time to work on it. I think I've finished the seat, and I am working on keeping everything "tight 'n' strong". Sorry for the

not-so-good pictures, photography is just not my thing. Here they are:

cimg4843.jpg

cimg4844.jpg

cimg4845.jpg

cimg4846.jpg

Hope you like it. :classic:

You should get a YouTube account!

tim

:sing::angry::hmpf:

Edited by Porty

My mom won't let me! :sing::angry::hmpf:

Aww why?

As a run around solution, you could take short video clips and upload them directly to Brickshelf.com. Then you could link us here on the forum to the Brickshelf gallery containing the uploaded videos.

tim

Aww why?

As a run around solution, you could take short video clips and upload them directly to Brickshelf.com. Then you could link us here on the forum to the Brickshelf gallery containing the uploaded videos.

tim

Thats what I did, can't you see it at the bottom of my entry? I think Thelonious monk has already watched and commented on it. You have

not said anything about my entry. :sceptic: When are you posting yours?

Thats what I did, can't you see it at the bottom of my entry? I think Thelonious monk has already watched and commented on it. You have

not said anything about my entry. :sceptic: When are you posting yours?

Ohh sorry i must have passed over the link! :blush: .

As for the entry, i like it. it is small and cute. i am currently finishing editing the video for my entry and the computer that i edit on is not available so it might be next Monday or Wednesday that i can finally post it :classic: .

tim

Ohh sorry i must have passed over the link! :blush: .

As for the entry, i like it. it is small and cute. i am currently finishing editing the video for my entry and the computer that i edit on is not available so it might be next Monday or Wednesday that i can finally post it :classic: .

tim

Well, cute is not a word I like to describe my entry. :cry_sad: And mine is bigger than Ryans but same comment! :laugh:

Well, cute is not a word I like to describe my entry. :cry_sad: And mine is bigger than Ryans but same comment! :laugh:

How about enormous and powerful :sweet::wink: .

tim

Looks great! I like how you built the seat. :thumbup:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

Edited by Porty

More progress! You see the yellow couplet there? You'll find out what that is soon... :look:

cimg4848.jpg

cimg4849.jpg

cimg4850.jpg

cimg4851.jpg

Hope the progress satisfies!