Sign in to follow this  
Darth Yogi

(MOC) Arrival on Tatooine

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

It may not be my favorite movie, but I decided I might as well build something for it. I decided to make something custom since its been a while, and here it is. Darth Mauls arrival on Tatooine. I tried to work a bit of perspective into the scene, so I hope it worked.

6804224760_bb2630b435_z.jpg

6804633862_7de5ca30f4_z.jpg

6950746089_9fb249aa90_z.jpg

Darth Maul by Darth Yogi.

Thanks for looking, please C&C.

That is some really great picture taking Darth Yogi! You pulled it off nicely! I :wub: the little infiltrator!

Darth Maul :wub:. I didn't notice most of the scene at first, due to the brilliant work on him :grin:.

Hello!

The perspective shot worked out well. Just like in the movie. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Nice mini Infiltrator, you got the shape down very well. Its always hard building at this scale. The moisture evaporator is cool. Well done on the forced perspective.

Great picture! I love the perspective there. That robe is great, too. Not really much there, but it does bet the job done. Well done. :thumbup:

The forced perspective works very well. I really like the double handled lightsabre (what's the little black bit you're holding it together with?) and the infiltrator is just brilliant! :thumbup:

Yoda is indeed right in saying "size matters not" as you've shown how a small build like this can be so jampacked with very interesting techniques with your effective combination of customization, mini-building, and forced perspective photography. Really impressive Darth Yogi! :thumbup:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png