Mencot

Big Creator box Castle fun

I know that this have probably been discussed and Lego has made some small castle creator boxes. But I am talking about bigger box (at least over 1000 pcs) with more grey, brown and other castle related parts in castle related colors. Not those all raindowcolor boxes that have been found now.

TLG just one box please :sweet:. I know that Lego is giving us fans much already, LOTR this year :laugh: yea.

But I think these boxes will go like hot cakes :)

Not only US release, Europe and other places too :tongue:

Edited by Mencot

I agree! This would be very very cool. Have all sorts of dark gray, light gray, black, and reddish brown in all the important Castle pieces like doors, windows, walls, maybe even some rock walls. The list could go on for a long time, but it'd be very cool to get and I also think it would be very popular.

Yes this is what I am talking about, and we two are not the only ones who would buy this :laugh:

I would buy so many of these if they were at the large bucket price range :wub:

I thought I saw a cuusoo project for this at one point.

I saw that one and voted but it but didn`t find it any more on cuusoo website

I'm adding a "me too." I hope mods don't get annoyed. I think this is probably an old topic, and something that's often repeated on the history board.

What I expect to happen with something like this is LEGO releases it and someone buys them all without giving anyone else a chance. They finally released a roof set with all slopes and I NEVER saw it for sale in the store or not sold out at S@H. I expect this would be very similar.

I am afraid that TLG does not like when people can get pieces in bulk like this easily (relatively cheap and abundant) to make their own castle sets to sell.

It's better for the TLG to keep us wanting.

Signing in! we could get some grey bricks bricks! :cry_happy:

We're already getting those in the LotR theme. But I get your point-- this would be a much more economical way to accumulate parts like that.

I saw that one and voted but it but didn`t find it any more on cuusoo website

It probably got removed if the creator was under the age of 18. Hopefully, it'll get reinstated when the person turns 18. Or maybe someone else will do it.

To get back to the topic at hand, I also doubt LEGO will ever do this as they want us to buy multiple copies of licensed sets to get the pieces we need. But, boy would it be nice to have a bucket of castle parts... At this point, I'd be happy if they did the tree pack or fences... or just something in bulk other than basic bricks.

They finally released a roof set with all slopes and I NEVER saw it for sale in the store or not sold out at S@H.

What was the set number for that roof set. Also, we really need these castle boxes. :classic:

Yes Lego wants us to buy official sets that they give out (and so we do :classic: )and then they fear that the some sets sales could be smaller if we get pieces in boxes.

And like I said in the first post this has been disussed probably on this forum and I know on many other websites too, but that only means how much us Lego fans would find this kind of box great thing.

@fred67: What I expect to happen with something like this is LEGO releases it and someone buys them all without giving anyone else a chance. This is a problem and one annoying that some abuse the system like this.

What was the set number for that roof set. Also, we really need these castle boxes. :classic:

Roof Tiles; in the same "series" they also had "Doors and Windows" (6117), which I also never saw; and 6118 "Wheels," which I saw too much of.

I agree, but I'd take it a step further and say that the creator buckets should be more color themed. For example, if TLG is doing alot of fire fighter for town, it should try and make a red/white creator bucket. For castle, it should be light or dark stone and whatever the roof color of that year's theme is supposed to be.

Obviously they can't do this for every theme that comes out, but just the effort would be aprreciated instead of a rainbow collection of 2xX bricks and whatever they had leftovers of.

Jareth, your on the point there, more color/ theme oriented boxes would be good. Rainbow boxes are good to have too, but some colors you always need more of and others less.

Jareth, your on the point there, more color/ theme oriented boxes would be good. Rainbow boxes are good to have too, but some colors you always need more of and others less.

Ironically they do (sort of) do this with the pink brick boxes, it's just that those aren't necessarily the colours you'd want big quantities of.

Yes that is true Andy, didn`t remember that one :sweet:, that is why they could make it not so many need it.

Btw a pink castle would look a little too Cinderella for my taste hehe :laugh: