It was passed midnight.
Tadao couldn't sleep.
All of the hideous things going on with his family.
Who would betray their own flesh and blood!
So he decided he would upload some of Akio and his home videos.
He was so busy he didn't noticed the figure in white behind him.
With one swift motion the figure chopped of Tadaos head.
He never saw it coming...
Great Grandfather Lloyd was enjoying his nightly walk when he stumbled upon Yasuko.
Humn how odd.
She hasn't moved since the end of the day...
And it appears the chicken has plucked out one of her eyes.
Oh and there is no pulse.
Ah well she didn't have much to say anyway.
A bit further he discovered the lifeless body of Tadao.
His pc was still uploading a video.
Great Grandfather Lloyd pulled both the lifeless bodies towards the Dragon of Truth.
Luckily the little chicken helped him by rolling forth Tadaos head.
In the morning he summoned his family to meet him in the main room of the Toko.
I fed the dragon Ichirou and the remains of Tadao and Yasuko.
I got the same results for all of them.
Ichirou, Tadao and Yasuko were all loyal members of the Yazuka.
Nobuo – Played by MetroiD
Chieko – Played by Scubacarrot
Shizuko – Played by CallMePieOrDie
Akio – Played by Rumble Strike
Jirou – Played by JimButcher
Noriko – Played by Eskallon
Setsuku – Played by Fhomess
Kenta – Played by Nightshroud99
Saburo – Played by Masked Builder
Minoru – Played by VolcanicPanic
Emi – Played by Brickdoctor
Lizzy – Played by Capt. Redblade
Shiro – Played by Alopex
Hanako – Played by Professor Flitwick
Akira – Played by Bob
Momoe – Played by Rufus
Kin – Played by Rick
Manga – Played by CorneliusMurdock
Maniko – Played by Swils
Norio – Played by Def
Hiroki – Played by Etzel
Yoshiko – Played by Cecilie
Isamu - Played by Peanuts
Daisuke - Played by Scorpiox
Tamiko - Played by Zakura
Aiko - Played by Iamded
Cherry Blossom - Played by WhiteFang
Yasu – Played by TheBoyWonder - Lynched on day 1 - Mutineer
Lloyd Jr – Played by ADHO15 & KielDaMan - Murdered on night 1 - Yakuza
Ichirou – Played by Tamamono - Lynched on day 2 - Yakuza
Tadao – Played by The Legonater - Murdered on night 2 - Yakuza
Yasuko – Played by RileyC - Mod Killed on night 2 after RileyC decided it was for the best to quit the game - Yakuza
- Each player will be given a character to play who will be aligned with either Yakuza (town) or the Mutineers (scum). To win the game the Yakuza must eliminate all of the Mutineers. While the Mutineers need to outnumber the Yakuza. Any other party characters will have their own win conditions outlined in their roles.
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player Voting should be done in the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. Each player gets one unvote a day. The player with the most votes at the end of a game day will be lynched. If there is a tie then the first player to achieve this vote count will be lynched.
- A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end after 72 hours, unless the group are decided on a lynch. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host, using the initial character PM thread only, in the first 24 hours of the night stage. They will not be accepted after this deadline has passed or if the player doesn’t use the initial character PM.
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game hosts via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game. Metagame at your own risk.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
- You may not edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the hosts using your character information PM. No other communication with the hosts will be accepted or acknowledged.
- Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence. Plus losing your right to vote for that day.