Eurobricks Collectable LEGO Minifigures Series 6 Building Contest
[CATEGORY B Entries]
*Special thanks to Eurobricks Staff, Brickthing for the design of the poster*
Category B - Build an Architectural Scene with the LEGO Collectable Minifigures
Build up to 24x24 vignette from any architectural design where you could display a combination of this special interacting scene of your selected minifigure from the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 6 and any selected existing minifigures from the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 1 to 5.
What architectural design will you choose to build and integrate this special interacting scene between your selected Series 6 minifigure and your selected minifigure within Series 1 to 5?
Spaceman ~ Crash Test Dummy ~ Cheer Leader ~ Tribal Hunter ~ Robot ~ Ninja ~Clown ~ Magician
Forestman ~ Wrestler ~ Caveman ~ Deep Sea Diver ~ Nurse ~ Skater ~ Zombie ~ Cowboy
Mexican ~ Weightlifter ~ Pop Star ~ Traffic Cop ~ Lifeguard ~ Jungle Explorer ~ Spartan ~ Vampire
Pharaoh ~ Witch ~ Mime Artist ~ Ringmaster ~ Karate Master ~ DJ ~ Surfer ~ Skier
Space Alien ~ Snowboarder ~ Fisherman ~ Samurai Warrior ~ Sumo Wrestler ~ Elf ~ Tribal Chief ~ Rapper
Space Villain ~ Hula Dancer ~ Tennis Player ~ Mummy ~ Gorilla Suit Guy ~ Baseball Player ~ Race Car Driver ~ Pilot
Viking ~ Mad Scientist ~ Lawn Gnome ~ The Monster ~ Sailor ~ Street Skater ~ Werewolf ~ Ice Hockey Player
Ice Skater ~ Soccer Player ~ Hazmat Guy ~ Kimono Girl ~ Musketeer ~ Artist ~ Surfer Girl ~ Punk Rocker
Detective ~ Pharaoh Queen ~ Aerobics Instructor ~ Zoo Keeper ~ Eskimo ~ Dwarf Warrior ~ Grenadier Guard ~ Gladiator
Godzilla ~ Circus Clown ~ Woodcutter ~ Snowboarder ~ Mafia Gangster ~ Graduate ~ Boxer ~ Cavewoman
Intergalactic Girl ~ Butcher ~ Mechanic ~ Genie ~ Leprechaun ~ Roman Soldier ~ Surgeon ~ Skater Girl
Bandit ~ Flamenco Dancer ~ Clockwork Robot ~ Minotaur ~ Alien ~ Celtic Warrior ~ Sleepyhead ~ Lady Liberty
*IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE CATEGORY B RULES VERY CAREFULLY OR IT WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION*
Category B - The Rules
- Build a vignette that display a special interacting architectural scene between your selected Series 6 minifigure and any amount of selected minifigures from the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 1 to 5. The vignette measures up to 24 studs by 24 studs (No height limit). The minimum vignette size is 8 studs by 8 studs. So, you can only choose to design between these given measurements.
- The selected architectural design can be build in either minifigure scale or in LEGO Architecture scale like these following examples.
- The selected architectural design of your participating entry can be fictitious or non-fictitious.
- By definition of a "Architecture" or "Architectural"; The art and science of design and erecting buildings and other physical structures. A general term to describe buildings and other infrastructures. A style and method of design and construction. If you are unsure of your selection, please ASK ME!
- The vignette can be of any themes that will allow you to showcase the Architecture design for the special interacting scene in the best possible presentation.
- The vignette must contain at least one architectural design.
- You must provide the name of your designed architectural for the special interacting scene.
- All LEGO Minfigures including licensed minifigures such as Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Prince of Persia, Pirates of the Caribbean, etc; are allowed.
- A reasonable overhang is allowed to accommodate tree limbs or minifigure accessories, but may not exceed more than 2 studs outside the base.
- No Series 6 minifigures are required. You don't need to own the figure to create a home for it, and it will not improve your chances if you do. You may not include the official minifigure or it's new accessories/parts from Series 6 in your official entry pictures. You may use older accessories, but not new ones from Series 6 like the Sleepyhead's teddy bear, Celtic Warrior's sword, Mechanic's wrench, Lady Liberty's tablet, etc, for example. Please note Series 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 minifigures and parts are allow in this category.
- Clone brands’ (Oxford, Megablocks and suchlike) parts are definitely forbidden.
- There is no parts limit as long as it all fits within the vignette.
- Entries are to be posted in this topic.
- One entry per person. An entry must include a picture (no larger than 800x600) showing the vignette without the selected Series 6 minifigure you built it for. Include the name (type) of all LEGO Collectable minifigures used. You may include up to 3 more images following the same rules. If you choose to take additional pictures, you may link to an outside gallery.
- Digital backgrounds are allowed.
- No LDD entries.
- Upload your images onto those dedicated image hosting websites such as Brickshelf, Flickr, etc. Do not use Eurobricks attachment to upload your images.
- No digital added decals or parts’ colour changes will be allowed.
- No webcam or cellphone camera images can be used for the submitted entry. It must be taken in a clean and decent background with enough brightness to show the beauty of your entry.
- The contest begins now and will end on the 23th of April, 2012 at 1200hrs (GMT+8). Voting will begin immediately after that and will last 7 days.
- In the event of a tie, the Staff will vote to decide the winner(s) and all Staff decisions are final.
- Any violation of the rules will be subject to disqualification.
At the end of the entry period, a posting topic will appear listing the eligible entries for the above categories. Members who joined prior to the start of the contest will then be able to post how they wish to use their 3 points to vote for the entries they like best. A single entry may receive all 3 points, or the points may be divided between 2 or 3 entries, however the voter wishes. Detailed voting rules will be announced at the start of the voting. Members who join after the start of the competition may choose to enter but may not vote. This is to stop vote rigging.
It's just that simple!
Please use this thread for any further discussions or questions pertaining to this contest and most of all ...
Eurobricks Special LEGO Themes Administration Team
WhiteFang & Rufus
Edited by Rufus, 12 April 2012 - 08:30 PM.