Narwhal and General Beta

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cylex7

cylex7

Member: 13365

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:30 AM

Yet another nine-clors-and-pick-any-animal request! This time, it was a red, blue, and green narwhal! This one was fun to make, and I even made another character with the leftover parts!

Narwhal

General Beta

Hope you like it! Comments and criticism are greatly appreciated! :)

#2 optimus99

optimus99

Member: 23612

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:17 PM

I like the narwhal it is my favorite you have done so far.

#3 Masta' Blasta'

Masta' Blasta'

Member: 20204

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:17 AM

Narwhals?  :oh: This calls for...  this. Nice MOCs (Considering the limited parts and colors).

Edited by Masta' Blasta', 26 February 2012 - 08:18 AM.

Warning: Fluent in Randomness

#4 azuremoon

azuremoon

Member: 26802

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:40 AM

View PostMasta, on 26 February 2012 - 08:17 AM, said:

Narwhals?  :oh: This calls for...  this. Nice MOCs (Considering the limited parts and colors).

you read my mind   :tongue:
Posted Image

#5 Cirkit

Cirkit

Member: 23450

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:27 PM

I really like the Narwhal! Limited number of pieces makes for an interesting challenge, and with the Narwhal I see you've pulled it off nicely. I like that the red, blue, and lime are all used, but none are overwhelming, and the gunmetal and silver pieces help this a lot. I wouldn't have ever thought to use a hand and a tool for a head, normally I'd think it look awkward, but here it looks rather nice. The tail bugs me a little because it is short, but again you're working with limited pieces; I think I can live with a short-tailed Narwhal.

Have you got a name for it? Perhaps.. Wally?  :tongue:

Beta looks to be an interesting guy too. I like the feet as shoulder armor and as backpacks/thrusters/whatever.. makes him look bulky and well armored.I'm not a huge fan of the triple jointed legs or the backwards 'butt' armor  :tongue:  but again, I can live with it. Overall I rather like these two, and I hope to see more from you in future.

Cirkit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users